FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

Gadis Afghanistan diperintahkan melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI oleh keluarganya Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

Gadis Afghanistan diperintahkan melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI oleh keluarganya Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI
FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gadis Afghanistan diperintahkan melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI oleh keluarganya

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down

Gadis Afghanistan diperintahkan melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI oleh keluarganya Empty Gadis Afghanistan diperintahkan melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI oleh keluarganya

Post by cain Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:33 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1191174/afghan-girl-10-in-suicide-bomb-attempt
Afghan Girl, 10, In 'Suicide Bomb Attempt'

The girl claimed her brother, a Taliban commander, had put her up to detonating a bomb at an Afghan police checkpoint.
6:42pm UK, Tuesday 07 January 201rts.

Gadis Afghanistan diperintahkan melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI oleh keluarganya 525794224

Gadis Afghanistan diperintahkan melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI oleh keluarganya 525794111

A 10-year-old girl who apparently attempted to carry out a suicide attack wearing a vest packed with explosives has been detained by Afghan authorities.

The girl, named only as Spozhmai, appeared at a news conference in Lashkar Gah, capital of Helmand province.

She told how her brother, reportedly a Taliban commander, had forced her to wear the vest and ordered her to detonate herself at a police checkpoint.

"I was tired of my stepmother. My brother told me to wear the black vest, go to the police checkpoint and press the button," she told reporters.

"I went past a river and decided to drop the vest. My brother fled and police arrested me."

There are conflicting accounts of the incident, with some officials saying she was wearing the vest when she was arrested and others saying no vest had been recovered.

The Afghanistan-based Tolo TV news channel said the girl was unable to operate the button to detonate the explosives.

The interior ministry said that her brother was a Taliban commander who coerced her into putting on the vest and walking towards the police post in Khanashin district in the southern heartlands of the insurgency.

Taliban militants have been accused in the past of using young boys to plant roadside bombs and act as suicide bombers.

The insurgents, who made no comment on the latest incident, have always denied using children to launch attacks.

The Taliban has been fighting against the US-backed government since it was ousted from power in late 2001 after the 9/11 attacks in the United States.

Ada yang mau menyusul?? ehmm 
cain
cain
LETNAN DUA
LETNAN DUA

Male
Kepercayaan : Lain-lain

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Gadis Afghanistan diperintahkan melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI oleh keluarganya Empty Re: Gadis Afghanistan diperintahkan melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI oleh keluarganya

Post by musicman Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Saya sudah sering katakan. Wajar saja pertolongan Allah tidak turun-turun.
musicman
musicman
LETNAN SATU
LETNAN SATU

Male
Kepercayaan : Islam

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Gadis Afghanistan diperintahkan melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI oleh keluarganya Empty Re: Gadis Afghanistan diperintahkan melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI oleh keluarganya

Post by cain Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:08 pm

wajar toh.....sungguh luar biasa komentnya.

Siapa yang mau nyusul?? WAJAR tuh ngelakuin bom bunuh diri, masuk syurga loh ntar.  ehmm 
cain
cain
LETNAN DUA
LETNAN DUA

Male

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by cain Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Kasian bener si gadis......di paksa melakukan bom bunuh diri karena sodaranya sedang ingin menolong alloh menegakkan agama si alloh.  ehmm 

slim2 di sini yang sukarela ngebantu si alloh ada tidak ya?? Segeralah lakukan.....masa kagak mau sih menjadi penolong alloh??
cain
cain
LETNAN DUA
LETNAN DUA

Male

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by jaya Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Saya berkeyakinan bahwa hidup adalah sebuah anugerah yg saya terima secara cuma2. Jika ada yg menyuruh saya melakukan BOM BUNUH DIRI, saya akan MENYATAKAN TIDAK sebab perintah seperti itu, sang penguasa alam semesta sekali pun, saya tidak akan patuh. Namun, saya tahu pasti TUHAN SEJATI tidak akan mungkin menyuruh saya melakukan tindakan itu sebab hal itu berarti saya melakukan hal yg ditentangNya.
jaya
jaya
LETNAN SATU
LETNAN SATU

Male

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas