FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

Islam's Secret Santa and Muhammad is the false prophet? - Page 2 Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

Islam's Secret Santa and Muhammad is the false prophet? - Page 2 Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI
FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islam's Secret Santa and Muhammad is the false prophet?

Halaman 2 dari 2 Previous  1, 2

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down

Islam's Secret Santa and Muhammad is the false prophet? - Page 2 Empty Islam's Secret Santa and Muhammad is the false prophet?

Post by xeNium Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Thread ini dijaga oleh EbisuSensei (Global Moderator) basi Siap-siap keringet dingin kalau berkata-kata kasar atau hal lain yang dapat membuat thread menjadi panas.

Sebagai pembuka, mohon maaf saya tau dari judul saja sudah menghina Islam dan Muhammad, Tetapi jika ayat-ayat ini tidak disebarkan maka agan sekalian akan buta untuk selamanya padahal Quran sendiri yang mengatakannya.

Sekali lagi saya minta maaf karena sudah melanggar peraturan dan juga saya meminta maaf karena tulisan ini dalam bahasa Inggris 'Dikarenakan saya memusatkan tulisan ini yang mana saya tadi sebelumnya tulis ditempat lain agar dunia internasional dapat membacanya'

Saya adalah seorang bocah berumur 13 tahun, tetapi saya menerima jikalau seseorang menanyai saya tentang agama. Jika berkenan untuk bertanya silahkan bertanya disini jikalau sedang membicarakan topik ini juga atau melalui private message jika ingin membicarakan yang lain (Kemungkinan jawaban akan sangat lama dijawab dikarenakan saya sudah mulai bersekolah mulai tanggal July 16, 2012)

Berhubung dengan tidak adanya debat untuk semua pihak yang dapat dibuat oleh user biasa dan hanya bisa melakukan posting debat versus maka saya mengundang semua orang yang dapat menangkis kata-kata saya atau setidaknya memberikan jawaban yang masuk diakal, terimakasih.

Pengunaan buku agama adalah Quran jadi tidak ada perbandingan dengan Torah ataupun Injil.

Saya berterimakasih kepada EbisuSensei karena telah memberitahu keberadaan forum ini
nice info

Islam's Secret Santa

Islam's Secret Santa (Prepare for the Shock because the Saviour wasn't Allah or Muhammad but the secret Santa is the who that saving you from Allah's desruction)

According to Muhammad, Allah would destroy us for not sinning. Hence, we're only alive right now because we sin. Why do we sin? Because Satan tempts us. Therefore, Satan saved us from Allah's destruction.

If Islam is true then the greatest enemy of Allah is Jesus. It's because Jesus was a prophet (Quran), while in the Bible (Jesus is the Son of God) who has no sin!

Sahih Muslim 6621 - Abu Ayyub Ansari reported that Allah's Messenger said: If you were not to commit sins, Allah would have swept you out of existence and would have replaced you by another people who have commited sin, and then asked forgiveness from allah and He would have granted them pardon.
Sahih Muslim 6622 - Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger having said: By Him in Whose hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace (you by) those people who would commit sin and seek forgiveness form Allah, and He would have pardoned them.
Qur'an 2:35-36 - We said: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden; and eat of the bountiful things therein as (where and when) ye will; but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression." Then did Satan make them slip from the (garden), and get them out of the state (of felicity) in which they had been.
Qur'an 7:19-22 - "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things_ as ye wish; but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression.' Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, in order to reveal to them their shame was hidden from them (before)....
Qur'an 15:39 - Satan said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all."

Muhammad is the false prophet?

Muhammad is the false prophet? (Prepare for the shock because Quran said Muhammad is the false prophet)

According to the Qur'an, Allah killed him . . . for being a false prophet.

Qur'an 69:44-46 (Shakir) - And if [Muhammad] had fabricated against Us some of the sayings, We would certainly have seized him by the right hand, then We would certainly have cut off his aorta.
Qur'an 69:44-46 (Hilali-Khan) - And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta).
Qur'an 69:44-46 (Pickthall) - And if [Muhammad] had invented false sayings concerning Us, We assuredly had taken him by the right hand and then severed his life-artery.
Sahih al-Bukhari 4428 - The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sunan Abu Dawud 4498 - Muhammad then said about the pain of which he died: "I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaibar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.
Sunan Ibn Majah 1622 - Aishah said: "I never saw anyone suffer more pain than the Messenger of Allah."

Terakhir diubah oleh xeNium tanggal Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:00 pm, total 3 kali diubah
xeNium
xeNium
PRAJURIT
PRAJURIT

Male

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Islam's Secret Santa and Muhammad is the false prophet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam's Secret Santa and Muhammad is the false prophet?

Post by Sombrero Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:15 pm

kamu enak bener yah? membuang sauh pertanyaan, terus cikabur tidak bertanggung jawab, walau tidak ada hukum tertulis kamu harus konsisten, TAPI etikanya begitu,

kalau gue tantang debat soal kristologi gimana yah?
Sombrero
SERSAN MAYOR
SERSAN MAYOR

Male

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Islam's Secret Santa and Muhammad is the false prophet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Islam's Secret Santa and Muhammad is the false prophet?

Post by EHAN Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Sombrero wrote:kamu enak bener yah? membuang sauh pertanyaan, terus cikabur tidak bertanggung jawab, walau tidak ada hukum tertulis kamu harus konsisten, TAPI etikanya begitu,

kalau gue tantang debat soal kristologi gimana yah?
yah emang begitu anak 13 tahun, ababil... panas
udah di jelaskan sama anda, kalau hadis sama ayat nga nyambung, eh dia belaga so imut gitu.
EHAN
EHAN
LETNAN DUA
LETNAN DUA

Male
Kepercayaan : Islam

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by aliumar Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Sahih Muslim 6621 - Abu Ayyub Ansari reported that Allah's Messenger said: If you were not to commit sins, Allah would have swept you out of existence and would have replaced you by another people who have commited sin, and then asked forgiveness from allah and He would have granted them pardon.
Sahih Muslim 6622 - Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger having said: By Him in Whose hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace (you by) those people who would commit sin and seek forgiveness form Allah, and He would have pardoned them.

Abu Huraira meriwayatkan Rasul SAW berkata: Demi Dia, yg hidup saya ada di genggamanNya, jika kamu TIDAK MELAKUKAN DOSA, Allah akan melenyapkan kamu dan Dia akan mengganti (kamu dengan) orang-orang yang akan melakukan dosa dan mencari pengampunan dari Allah, dan Dia akan mengampuni mereka. (HR Muslim)

Silahkan klik: http://id.lidwa.com/app/?k=muslim&n=4936

Nah yg jadi pertanyaan: Kenapa jika tidak melakukan dosa, Allah malah melenyapkan ?

Aneh sekali bukan? mestinya masih lebih logis yg dilenyapkan tuh yg melakukan dosa, ini malah yg ga melakukan dosa malah dilenyapkan. TANYA KENAPA ?
aliumar
LETNAN SATU
LETNAN SATU

Male
Kepercayaan : Katolik

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Halaman 2 dari 2 Previous  1, 2

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas