FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by isaku on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:08 pm

MUHAMMAD, No. 1
The 100, a Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History
by Michael H. Hart

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels. Of humble origins, Muhammad founded and promulgated one of the world's great religions, and became an immensely effective political leader. Today, thirteen centuries after his death, his influence is still powerful and pervasive. The majority of the persons in this book had the advantage of being born and raised in centers of civilization, highly cultured or politically pivotal nations. Muhammad, however, was born in the year 570, in the city of Mecca, in southern Arabia, at that time a backward area of the world, far from the centers of trade, art, and learning. Orphaned at age six, he was reared in modest surroundings. Islamic tradition tells us that he was illiterate. His economic position improved when, at age twenty-five, he married a wealthy widow. Nevertheless, as he approached forty, there was little outward indication that he was a remarkable person. Most Arabs at that time were pagans, who believed in many gods. There were, however, in Mecca, a small number of Jews and Christians; it was from them no doubt that Muhammad first learned of a single, omnipotent God who ruled the entire universe. When he was forty years old, Muhammad became convinced that this one true God (Allah) was speaking to him, and had chosen him to spread the true faith. For three years, Muhammad preached only to close friends and associates. Then, about 613, he began preaching in public. As he slowly gained converts, the Meccan authorities came to consider him a dangerous nuisance. In 622, fearing for his safety, Muhammad fled to Medina (a city some 200 miles north of Mecca), where he had been offered a position of considerable political power. This flight, called the Hegira, was the turning point of the Prophet's life. In Mecca, he had had few followers. In Medina, he had many more, and he soon acquired an influence that made him a virtual dictator. During the next few years, while Muhammad's following grew rapidly, a series of battles were fought between Medina and Mecca. This was ended in 630 with Muhammad's triumphant return to Mecca as conqueror. The remaining two and one-half years of his life witnessed the rapid conversion of the Arab tribes to the new religion.

When Muhammad died, in 632, he was the effective ruler of all of southern Arabia. The Bedouin tribesmen of Arabia had a reputation as fierce warriors. But their number was small; and plagued by disunity and internecine warfare, they had been no match for the larger armies of the kingdoms in the settled agricultural areas to the north. However, unified by Muhammad for the first time in history, and inspired by their fervent belief in the one true God, these small Arab armies now embarked upon one of the most astonishing series of conquests in human history. To the northeast of Arabia lay the large Neo-Persian Empire of the Sassanids; to the northwest lay the Byzantine, or Eastern Roman Empire, centered in Constantinople. Numerically, the Arabs were no match for their opponents. On the field of battle, though, the inspired Arabs rapidly conquered all of Mesopotamia, Syria, and Palestine. By 642, Egypt had been wrested from the Byzantine Empire, while the Persian armies had been crushed at the key battles of Qadisiya in 637, and Nehavend in 642. But even these enormous conquests, which were made under the leadership of Muhammad's close friends and immediate successors, Ali, Abu Bakr and 'Umar ibn al-Khattab, did not mark the end of the Arab advance. By 711, the Arab armies had swept completely across North Africa to the Atlantic Ocean There they turned north and, crossing the Strait of Gibraltar, overwhelmed the Visigothic kingdom in Spain.

For a while, it must have seemed that the Moslems would overwhelm all of Christian Europe. However, in 732, at the famous Battle of Tours, a Moslem army, which had advanced into the center of France, was at last defeated by the Franks. Nevertheless, in a scant century of fighting, these Bedouin tribesmen, inspired by the word of the Prophet, had carved out an empire stretching from the borders of India to the Atlantic Ocean-the largest empire that the world had yet seen. And everywhere that the armies conquered, large-scale conversion to the new faith eventually followed. Now, not all of these conquests proved permanent. The Persians, though they have remained faithful to the religion of the Prophet, have since regained their independence from the Arabs. And in Spain, more than seven centuries of warfare, finally resulted in the Christians reconquering the entire peninsula. However, Mesopotamia and Egypt, the two cradles of ancient civilization, have remained Moslem, as has the entire coast of North Africa. The new religion, of course, continued to spread, in the intervening centuries, far beyond the borders of the original Moslem conquests. Currently it has tens of millions of adherents in Africa and Central Asia and even more in Pakistan and northern India, and in Indonesia. In Indonesia, the new faith has been a unifying factor. In the Indian subcontinent, however, the conflict between Moslems and Hindus is still a major obstacle to unity.

How, then, is one to assess the overall impact of Muhammad on human history? Like all religions, Islam exerts an enormous influence upon the lives of its followers. It is for this reason that the founders of the world's great religions all figure prominently in this book. Since there are roughly twice as many Christians as Moslems in the world, it may initially seem strange that Muhammad has been ranked higher than Jesus. There are two principal reasons for that decision. First, Muhammad played a far more important role in the development of Islam than Jesus did in the development of Christianity. Although Jesus was responsible for the main ethical and moral precepts of Christianity (insofar as these differed from Judaism), St. Paul was the main developer of Christian theology, its principal proselytizer, and the author of a large portion of the New Testament. Muhammad, however, was responsible for both the theology of Islam and its main ethical and moral principles. In addition, he played the key role in proselytizing the new faith, and in establishing the religious practices of Islam. Moreover, he is the author of the Moslem holy scriptures, the Koran, a collection of certain of Muhammad's insights that he believed had been directly revealed to him by Allah. Most of these utterances were copied more or less faithfully during Muhammad's lifetime and were collected together in authoritative form not long after his death. The Koran therefore, closely represents Muhammad's ideas and teachings and to a considerable extent his exact words. No such detailed compilation of the teachings of Christ has survived. Since the Koran is at least as important to Moslems as the Bible is to Christians, the influence of Muhammad through the medium of the Koran has been enormous. It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity.

On the purely religious level, then, it seems likely that Muhammad has been as influential in human history as Jesus. Furthermore, Muhammad (unlike Jesus) was a secular as well as a religious leader. In fact, as the driving force behind the Arab conquests, he may well rank as the most influential political leader of all time. Of many important historical events, one might say that they were inevitable and would have occurred even without the particular political leader who guided them. For example, the South American colonies would probably have won their independence from Spain even if Simon Bolivar had never lived. But this cannot be said of the Arab conquests. Nothing similar had occurred before Muhammad, and there is no reason to believe that the conquests would have been achieved without him. The only comparable conquests in human history are those of the Mongols in the thirteenth century, which were primarily due to the influence of Genghis Khan. These conquests, however, though more extensive than those of the Arabs, did not prove permanent, and today the only areas occupied by the Mongols are those that they held prior to the time of Genghis Khan. It is far different with the conquests of the Arabs. From Iraq to Morocco, there extends a whole chain of Moslem nations united not merely by their faith in Islam, but also by their Arabic language, history, and culture.

The centrality of the Koran in the Moslem religion and the fact that it is written in Arabic have probably prevented the Arab language from breaking up into mutually unintelligible dialects, which might otherwise have occurred in the intervening thirteen centuries. Differences and divisions between these Arab states exist, of course, and they are considerable, but the partial disunity should not blind us to the important elements of unity that have continued to exist. For instance, neither Iran nor Indonesia, both oil-producing states and both Islamic in religion joined in the oil embargo of the winter of 1973-74. It is no coincidence that all of the Arab states, and only the Arab states, participated in the embargo. We see, then, that the Arab conquests of the seventh century have continued to play an important role in human history, down to the present day. It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.
avatar
isaku
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Male
Posts : 3590
Kepercayaan : Islam
Location : Jakarta
Join date : 17.09.12
Reputation : 141

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by ramayana on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:26 pm

andalan muslim. wong Jesus aja kalah ama newton kok. dikasih no 100 juga ga masalah hehehehe.

ga pernah perang tapi pengikutnya lebih banyak dari raja perang..

ramayana
ramayana
Pengembara

Male
Posts : 3479
Location : Jerusalem
Join date : 21.07.12
Reputation : 8

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by jaya on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:52 am

Wah luar biasa, kafir memilih dan menempatkan muhammad di peringkat teratas. Michael H. Hart seharusnya sudah mualaf? Tetapi dia telah mendapatkan keuntungan dari penjualan buku2nya yang pasti laku keras di dunia yg mengharapkan sanjungan.

"but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels.
jaya
jaya
LETNAN SATU
LETNAN SATU

Male
Posts : 1969
Kepercayaan : Lain-lain
Location : London
Join date : 21.07.13
Reputation : 8

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by Ibnu Sabil on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:51 am

@isaku wrote:MUHAMMAD, No. 1
The 100, a Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History
by Michael H. Hart

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels. Of humble origins, Muhammad founded and promulgated one of the world's great religions, and became an immensely effective political leader. Today, thirteen centuries after his death, his influence is still powerful and pervasive. The majority of the persons in this book had the advantage of being born and raised in centers of civilization, highly cultured or politically pivotal nations. Muhammad, however, was born in the year 570, in the city of Mecca, in southern Arabia, at that time a backward area of the world, far from the centers of trade, art, and learning. Orphaned at age six, he was reared in modest surroundings. Islamic tradition tells us that he was illiterate. His economic position improved when, at age twenty-five, he married a wealthy widow. Nevertheless, as he approached forty, there was little outward indication that he was a remarkable person. Most Arabs at that time were pagans, who believed in many gods. There were, however, in Mecca, a small number of Jews and Christians; it was from them no doubt that Muhammad first learned of a single, omnipotent God who ruled the entire universe. When he was forty years old, Muhammad became convinced that this one true God (Allah) was speaking to him, and had chosen him to spread the true faith. For three years, Muhammad preached only to close friends and associates. Then, about 613, he began preaching in public. As he slowly gained converts, the Meccan authorities came to consider him a dangerous nuisance. In 622, fearing for his safety, Muhammad fled to Medina (a city some 200 miles north of Mecca), where he had been offered a position of considerable political power. This flight, called the Hegira, was the turning point of the Prophet's life. In Mecca, he had had few followers. In Medina, he had many more, and he soon acquired an influence that made him a virtual dictator. During the next few years, while Muhammad's following grew rapidly, a series of battles were fought between Medina and Mecca. This was ended in 630 with Muhammad's triumphant return to Mecca as conqueror. The remaining two and one-half years of his life witnessed the rapid conversion of the Arab tribes to the new religion.

When Muhammad died, in 632, he was the effective ruler of all of southern Arabia. The Bedouin tribesmen of Arabia had a reputation as fierce warriors. But their number was small; and plagued by disunity and internecine warfare, they had been no match for the larger armies of the kingdoms in the settled agricultural areas to the north. However, unified by Muhammad for the first time in history, and inspired by their fervent belief in the one true God, these small Arab armies now embarked upon one of the most astonishing series of conquests in human history. To the northeast of Arabia lay the large Neo-Persian Empire of the Sassanids; to the northwest lay the Byzantine, or Eastern Roman Empire, centered in Constantinople. Numerically, the Arabs were no match for their opponents. On the field of battle, though, the inspired Arabs rapidly conquered all of Mesopotamia, Syria, and Palestine. By 642, Egypt had been wrested from the Byzantine Empire, while the Persian armies had been crushed at the key battles of Qadisiya in 637, and Nehavend in 642. But even these enormous conquests, which were made under the leadership of Muhammad's close friends and immediate successors, Ali, Abu Bakr and 'Umar ibn al-Khattab, did not mark the end of the Arab advance. By 711, the Arab armies had swept completely across North Africa to the Atlantic Ocean There they turned north and, crossing the Strait of Gibraltar, overwhelmed the Visigothic kingdom in Spain.

For a while, it must have seemed that the Moslems would overwhelm all of Christian Europe. However, in 732, at the famous Battle of Tours, a Moslem army, which had advanced into the center of France, was at last defeated by the Franks. Nevertheless, in a scant century of fighting, these Bedouin tribesmen, inspired by the word of the Prophet, had carved out an empire stretching from the borders of India to the Atlantic Ocean-the largest empire that the world had yet seen. And everywhere that the armies conquered, large-scale conversion to the new faith eventually followed. Now, not all of these conquests proved permanent. The Persians, though they have remained faithful to the religion of the Prophet, have since regained their independence from the Arabs. And in Spain, more than seven centuries of warfare, finally resulted in the Christians reconquering the entire peninsula. However, Mesopotamia and Egypt, the two cradles of ancient civilization, have remained Moslem, as has the entire coast of North Africa. The new religion, of course, continued to spread, in the intervening centuries, far beyond the borders of the original Moslem conquests. Currently it has tens of millions of adherents in Africa and Central Asia and even more in Pakistan and northern India, and in Indonesia. In Indonesia, the new faith has been a unifying factor. In the Indian subcontinent, however, the conflict between Moslems and Hindus is still a major obstacle to unity.

How, then, is one to assess the overall impact of Muhammad on human history? Like all religions, Islam exerts an enormous influence upon the lives of its followers. It is for this reason that the founders of the world's great religions all figure prominently in this book. Since there are roughly twice as many Christians as Moslems in the world, it may initially seem strange that Muhammad has been ranked higher than Jesus. There are two principal reasons for that decision. First, Muhammad played a far more important role in the development of Islam than Jesus did in the development of Christianity. Although Jesus was responsible for the main ethical and moral precepts of Christianity (insofar as these differed from Judaism), St. Paul was the main developer of Christian theology, its principal proselytizer, and the author of a large portion of the New Testament. Muhammad, however, was responsible for both the theology of Islam and its main ethical and moral principles. In addition, he played the key role in proselytizing the new faith, and in establishing the religious practices of Islam. Moreover, he is the author of the Moslem holy scriptures, the Koran, a collection of certain of Muhammad's insights that he believed had been directly revealed to him by Allah. Most of these utterances were copied more or less faithfully during Muhammad's lifetime and were collected together in authoritative form not long after his death. The Koran therefore, closely represents Muhammad's ideas and teachings and to a considerable extent his exact words. No such detailed compilation of the teachings of Christ has survived. Since the Koran is at least as important to Moslems as the Bible is to Christians, the influence of Muhammad through the medium of the Koran has been enormous. It is probable that the relative influence of Muhammad on Islam has been larger than the combined influence of Jesus Christ and St. Paul on Christianity.

On the purely religious level, then, it seems likely that Muhammad has been as influential in human history as Jesus. Furthermore, Muhammad (unlike Jesus) was a secular as well as a religious leader. In fact, as the driving force behind the Arab conquests, he may well rank as the most influential political leader of all time. Of many important historical events, one might say that they were inevitable and would have occurred even without the particular political leader who guided them. For example, the South American colonies would probably have won their independence from Spain even if Simon Bolivar had never lived. But this cannot be said of the Arab conquests. Nothing similar had occurred before Muhammad, and there is no reason to believe that the conquests would have been achieved without him. The only comparable conquests in human history are those of the Mongols in the thirteenth century, which were primarily due to the influence of Genghis Khan. These conquests, however, though more extensive than those of the Arabs, did not prove permanent, and today the only areas occupied by the Mongols are those that they held prior to the time of Genghis Khan. It is far different with the conquests of the Arabs. From Iraq to Morocco, there extends a whole chain of Moslem nations united not merely by their faith in Islam, but also by their Arabic language, history, and culture.

The centrality of the Koran in the Moslem religion and the fact that it is written in Arabic have probably prevented the Arab language from breaking up into mutually unintelligible dialects, which might otherwise have occurred in the intervening thirteen centuries. Differences and divisions between these Arab states exist, of course, and they are considerable, but the partial disunity should not blind us to the important elements of unity that have continued to exist. For instance, neither Iran nor Indonesia, both oil-producing states and both Islamic in religion joined in the oil embargo of the winter of 1973-74. It is no coincidence that all of the Arab states, and only the Arab states, participated in the embargo. We see, then, that the Arab conquests of the seventh century have continued to play an important role in human history, down to the present day. It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which I feel entitles Muhammad to be considered the most influential single figure in human history.
nice info info
Ibnu Sabil
Ibnu Sabil
LETNAN SATU
LETNAN SATU

Male
Age : 79
Posts : 1803
Kepercayaan : Islam
Location : JAYA - RAYA
Join date : 28.07.13
Reputation : 36

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by Ibnu Sabil on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 am

There are two principal reasons for that decision. First, Muhammad played a far more important role in the development of Islam than Jesus did in the development of Christianity. Although Jesus was responsible for the main ethical and moral precepts of Christianity (insofar as these differed from Judaism), St. Paul was the main developer of Christian theology, its principal proselytizer, and the author of a large portion of the New Testament.
Jika melihat yang ditebalin, di kristen terlihat sekali yang punya peranan besar diatas itu siapa?
Ibnu Sabil
Ibnu Sabil
LETNAN SATU
LETNAN SATU

Male
Age : 79
Posts : 1803
Kepercayaan : Islam
Location : JAYA - RAYA
Join date : 28.07.13
Reputation : 36

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by jaya on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:25 am

......Saya setuju sekali itu. Guru yg baik selalu mendidik dan membesarkan muridnya menjadi baik bahkan lebih berhasil. Lihat yg berikut:

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular levels.

....Mengapa Muhammad di tempat pertama (menurut seorang kafir pula dan ditelen oleh muslim)? Paling sukses di dua level: Meraih dunia dan akhirat. Dunia udah jelaslah, 13 bini, satu di antaranya masih bocah ingusan, pembunuhan terhadap yg menentang dia nabi, harta rampasan, wilayah kekuasaan, dll.? Yang ini dibanding dgn tokoh2 lain, misalnya Yesus, ya Yesus kalah donk. Untung ada Paulus yg bisa melanjutkan karyanya.

Meraih akhirat/spiritual, siapa dpt ukur? Pengikut ukurannya? Sepertinya si Hurt ini harus bikin sensus lagilah. Muhammad dah masuk sorga? Kita gak tahu. Ngaku Muhammad masuk sorga, sayangnya al quran tidak tegas menjelaskannya, bahkan Muhammad sendiri tidak tahu pasti apa dia masuk sorga apa gak. Point ini sesungguhnya sulit diukur.

.....Tetapi apa artinya sukses di dua level bagi Hurt sendiri? Idelanya, jika benar2 berarti bagi dia, jadi muallaf donk. Koq gak ya? -Saya teringat Arswendo yg melakukan hal yg sama, lupa Muhammad ditempatkan di nomor berapa, tp pembuat poling ini langsung jadi murtadin.

Yang pasti si Hurtz mendapat keuntungan dari buku yg dia jual dan dia memainkan sentiment psikologis masyarakat muslim. Buku ini sangat dikenal di kalangan muslim.


Tapi anda muslim sih bolehlah berbangga kalau Muhammad di tempat teratas. Boleh2 sajalah.
jaya
jaya
LETNAN SATU
LETNAN SATU

Male
Posts : 1969
Kepercayaan : Lain-lain
Location : London
Join date : 21.07.13
Reputation : 8

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by cain on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:35 am

@cain wrote:
@Mutiara wrote:Bego banget, itu cuma judul seminarnya, judilnya dibikin heboh supaya banyak yang tertarik.
Jelas-jelas dibukunya ia menyatakan kegagumannya kepada nabi melebihi yesus dll.
Otak loe memang sungguh2 perlu di perbaiki mut basi

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2009/03/18/mainstream-scholars-attend-racist-conference-hosted-by-jewish-astrophysicist/
Lawrence Auster, a right-wing blogger and essayist who has spoken in the past to American Renaissance and who is of Jewish descent, told the audience that the U.S. needs a constitutional amendment to prohibit Islam, which would encourage Muslims to leave on their own. Auster’s other suggestion for our nation’s leaders: “Go to Saudi Arabia, seize the oil, operate the oil fields and adjacent transportation facilities until we get our own energy.” For Auster, Islam, political correctness and multiculturism are a toxic trio. “If a society can’t distinguish itself, it will not continue to exist,” he told those assembled. “If we open ourselves to threats, we go out of existence.”

Hart, having compared the Koran to Mein Kampf and Islam to Nazism, no doubt agreed with Auster.


Menurut Michael H. Hart (tokoh Yahudi) ISLAM itu sama dengan NAZI mut, alquran sama dengan Mein Kampf piss

Mau tau apa itu Mein Kampf?? Itu Buku AUTOBIOGRAFI ADOLF HITLER yang memuat ideologi Hitler/Nazi alias menurut dia nabimu sama dengan HITLER piss

 basi ngakak ketawa guling

MAKAN TUH LIPS SERVICE  piss
cain
cain
LETNAN DUA
LETNAN DUA

Male
Posts : 1408
Kepercayaan : Lain-lain
Location : Indonesia
Join date : 13.10.13
Reputation : 10

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by isaku on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:03 am

@cain
rasis dikagumi :), baca linkmu tuh
Anti-Black, Anti-Immigrant, Anti-Muslim
iri hati jgn dipelihara

Hart, having compared the Koran to Mein Kampf and Islam to Nazism, no doubt agreed with Auster.
itu menurut si rasis, bukan pernyataan si hart, faktanya hart membandingkan banyak hal termasuk bible bahkan tulisan paulus

Although Jesus was responsible for the main ethical and moral precepts of Christianity (insofar as these differed from Judaism), St. Paul was the main developer of Christian theology, its principal proselytizer, and the author of a large portion of the New Testament.
avatar
isaku
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Male
Posts : 3590
Kepercayaan : Islam
Location : Jakarta
Join date : 17.09.12
Reputation : 141

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by cain on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:02 pm

@isaku wrote:@cain
rasis dikagumi :), baca linkmu tuh
    Anti-Black, Anti-Immigrant, Anti-Muslim
iri hati jgn dipelihara

Hart, having compared the Koran to Mein Kampf and Islam to Nazism, no doubt agreed with Auster.
itu menurut si rasis, bukan pernyataan si hart, faktanya hart membandingkan banyak hal termasuk bible bahkan tulisan paulus

Although Jesus was responsible for the main ethical and moral precepts of Christianity (insofar as these differed from Judaism), St. Paul was the main developer of Christian theology, its principal proselytizer, and the author of a large portion of the New Testament.

Ea ada yang kalap dan mulai OOT  piss 

Baca dari pertama tuh, yang ngeluarin pernyataan adalah MICHAEL H. HART  piss 
cain
cain
LETNAN DUA
LETNAN DUA

Male
Posts : 1408
Kepercayaan : Lain-lain
Location : Indonesia
Join date : 13.10.13
Reputation : 10

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by alex77 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:20 pm

orang yang paling berpengaruh itu belum tentu orang yang benar.
lihat saja Hitler.. bergitu berpengaruhnya dia pada sejarah dunia..

jadi jangan bangga dulu....
avatar
alex77
LETNAN DUA
LETNAN DUA

Male
Posts : 773
Kepercayaan : Protestan
Location : indonesia
Join date : 05.06.13
Reputation : 3

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by cain on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:14 pm

@isaku wrote:@cain
rasis dikagumi :), baca linkmu tuh
    Anti-Black, Anti-Immigrant, Anti-Muslim
iri hati jgn dipelihara

Hart, having compared the Koran to Mein Kampf and Islam to Nazism, no doubt agreed with Auster.
itu menurut si rasis, bukan pernyataan si hart, faktanya hart membandingkan banyak hal termasuk bible bahkan tulisan paulus

Although Jesus was responsible for the main ethical and moral precepts of Christianity (insofar as these differed from Judaism), St. Paul was the main developer of Christian theology, its principal proselytizer, and the author of a large portion of the New Testament.

Pertanyaan dikit buat loe, sejak kapan islam = RAS??
Bego jangan dipelihara deh mot  piss ngakak ketawa guling
cain
cain
LETNAN DUA
LETNAN DUA

Male
Posts : 1408
Kepercayaan : Lain-lain
Location : Indonesia
Join date : 13.10.13
Reputation : 10

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by Ibnu Sabil on Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:49 pm

@alex
Kalow hitler kan jelas jika tindakan brutalnya karena membalaskan/melampiaskan kekesalan dan sakit hatinya mendengar Tuhan yang dibanggakannya disalib sama yahudi...Jadi disini bukan bicara kebanggaan hanya realitas saja koq..  piss 
Ibnu Sabil
Ibnu Sabil
LETNAN SATU
LETNAN SATU

Male
Age : 79
Posts : 1803
Kepercayaan : Islam
Location : JAYA - RAYA
Join date : 28.07.13
Reputation : 36

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by isaku on Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:02 pm

@cain
kalo g punya argumen, paling mudah sih bilang kalap n oot
piss 

rasis dijadikan sandaran  ehmm 

dengkul jgn ketinggian naronya  piss 
avatar
isaku
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Male
Posts : 3590
Kepercayaan : Islam
Location : Jakarta
Join date : 17.09.12
Reputation : 141

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by cain on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:44 pm

@isaku wrote:@cain
kalo g punya argumen, paling mudah sih bilang kalap n oot
piss 

rasis dijadikan sandaran  ehmm 

dengkul jgn ketinggian naronya  piss 

Cermin dulu sebelum bicara deh  piss 

Baca yang bener tuh linknya, atau loe kagak ngerti bahasa Inggris ya??  ketawa guling

Islam itu RAS apa sih??  piss 
cain
cain
LETNAN DUA
LETNAN DUA

Male
Posts : 1408
Kepercayaan : Lain-lain
Location : Indonesia
Join date : 13.10.13
Reputation : 10

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History  Empty Re: Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik