FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

SEGOROWEDI bilang : Nabi Isa anak HARAM JADAH..!! - Page 2 Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

SEGOROWEDI bilang : Nabi Isa anak HARAM JADAH..!! - Page 2 Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI
FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEGOROWEDI bilang : Nabi Isa anak HARAM JADAH..!!

Halaman 2 dari 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down

SEGOROWEDI bilang : Nabi Isa anak HARAM JADAH..!! - Page 2 Empty SEGOROWEDI bilang : Nabi Isa anak HARAM JADAH..!!

Post by mang odoy Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Si nduss...soulmate ane....keknya pengen selalu deket sama ane...untuk itu...obrolan di tret sebelah...ta pindahin kemari..

Dari sini....
https://laskarislam.indonesianforum.net/t560p400-mang-odoy-vs-segorowedi-debat-seru-seputar-penyaliban

SEGOROWEDI wrote:
mang odoy wrote:
SEGOROWEDI wrote:
mbak anisa bin quran muntah berak:

SEGOROWEDI wrote:
- isa tidak disalabu
- isa tidak distauroos

ISA TIDAK DIAPA-APAKAN
yang diapa-apakan siapa: orang lain
siapa orang lain tersebut?
mbak anisa buntu lagi..

si odong cuman nengok tret ini sebentar..
langsung ngacir lag ambil langkah seribu..
dah gak niat duel..
TKP

SKOR sudah jelas....ketika KRISTEN debat dengan MUSLIM FAHAM NON STUNTMEN...jalan satu satunya adalah dengan TIDAK TAU MALU MENGINGKARI bahwa Nabi Isa di An-Nisa 157 adalah Yesus di Yohanes 19:33...

HARGA DIRI digadaikan...yang penting masih bisa cengar cengir..

Karena kalow mau JUJUR MENGAKUI pun...itu artinya BUNUH DIRI...karena kalimat WA MA SHALABUU HU dalam An-nisa 157 sama artinya dengan kalimat "MEREKA TIDAK MEMATAHKAN KAKI YESUS" dalam Yohanes 19:33..

Dasar..!!
KRISTEN STRESS..!!

malah mewek lagi...
nyerah

padahal isa lahir di bawah korma, padahal mana ada korma di betlhemen? piss
Yesus lahir di palungan

isa terlahir dari pemberian manusia jilmaan jibril
Yesus dikandung dari RohKudus

isa terlahir sebagai anak haram jadah di mata publik
Yesus terlahir sebagai anak Maria dan Yusuf

dll. perbedaan...

Terakhir diubah oleh mang odoy tanggal Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:58 am, total 2 kali diubah
mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kepercayaan : Islam

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

SEGOROWEDI bilang : Nabi Isa anak HARAM JADAH..!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SEGOROWEDI bilang : Nabi Isa anak HARAM JADAH..!!

Post by SEGOROWEDI Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:49 pm

mang odoy wrote:"And I James that wrote this history in Jerusalem, a commotion having arisen when Herod died, withdrew myself to the wilderness until the commotion in Jerusalem ceased, glorifying the Lord God, who had given me the gift and the wisdom to write this history. And grace shall be with them that fear our Lord Jesus Christ, to whom be glory to ages of ages. Amen. "

siapa dia? orang mana? kapan menulisnya? sumbernya siapa? dan seberapa kredibilitasnya?

mang odoy wrote:Usaha sendiri lah...lu juga punya otak punya mata...pake buat mikir, pake buat baca...
Nih....bukain atu atu..

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/index.html
30-60 Passion Narrative

yang saya minta..
siapa-siapa saja yang menuliskan kisah seperti yang ditulis si james itu!
SEGOROWEDI
BRIGADIR JENDERAL
BRIGADIR JENDERAL

Kepercayaan : Protestan

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

SEGOROWEDI bilang : Nabi Isa anak HARAM JADAH..!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SEGOROWEDI bilang : Nabi Isa anak HARAM JADAH..!!

Post by mang odoy Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:34 am

SEGOROWEDI wrote:
mang odoy wrote:Yup....4 Penulis yang telah distir oleh FAHAM PAULUS yang menginduk ke faham MITRAISME dan HELLNISME.
Jumlah Kitab dari literatur Kristen yang belum diketahui umat Kresten kurang lebih ada segini..
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/index.html

itu kan omonganmu..
poin saya: apakah dongeng apokripamu itu ditulis oleh lebih dari satu orang?

DASAR KRISTEN MALAS...!!
atow emang lu gak becus bahasa inggris nih...jia ha ha ha ha...ketauan lu yeee..maunya disuapin sama uskup odoy mulu nih...hi hi hi...

Masalah INFANCY....selain the Infancy Gospel of James (the "Protoevangelium of James") .... masa kecil dede Yesus juga dibahas di salah satu Kitab Apokrip yang ini..

http://web.archive.org/web/20080607162507/http://www.gospels.net/translations/infancythomastranslation.html

Infancy Gospel of Thomas

The following translation is based on the Greek text printed in Ronald F. Hock's The Infancy Gospels of James and Thomas. The text is a slightly modified version of Tischendorf A. Chapters and verses are divided as in the "Scholars Version" translation.

Chapter 1

(1) I, Thomas the Israelite, am reporting to you, all my brothers from the nations, to reveal the childhood and the greatness of our Lord Jesus Christ, what he did in my country after he was born. This is the beginning of it.

Chapter 2

(1) When the boy Jesus was five years old, he was playing in a narrow part of a rushing stream. (2) He was gathering the flowing waters into ponds, and immediately they were made clean, and he ordered these things with a single word. (3) And after he made clay, he molded twelve sparrows from it. And it was the Sabbath when he did these things. But there were also many other children playing with him.

(4) Then, a certain Jew saw what Jesus was doing while playing on the Sabbath. Immediately, he departed and reported to Jesus' father, Joseph, "Look, your child is in the stream and he took clay and formed twelve birds and profaned the Sabbath?"

(5) And Joseph went to the area and when he saw him, he shouted, "Why are you doing these things that are not permitted on the Sabbath?"

(6) Jesus, however, clapped his hands and shouted to the sparrows, "Depart, fly, and remember me now that you are alive." And the sparrows departed shrieking.

(7) When the Jews saw this, they were amazed. After they had gone away, they described to their leaders what they had seen Jesus do.

Chapter 3

(1) The son of Annas the scribe was standing there with Jesus. Taking a branch from a willow tree, he dispersed the waters which Jesus had gathered. (2) When Jesus saw what had happened, he became angry and said to him, "You godless, brainless moron, what did the ponds and waters do to you? Watch this now: you are going to dry up like a tree and you will never produce leaves or roots or fruit."

(3) And immediately, this child withered up completely. Then, Jesus departed and returned to Joseph's house. (4) The parents of the one who had been withered up, however, wailed for their young child as they took his remains away. Then, they went to Joseph and accused him, "You are responsible for the child who did this."

Chapter 4

(1) Next, he was going through the village again and a running child bumped his shoulder. Becoming bitter, Jesus said to him, "You will not complete your journey." (2) Immediately, he fell down and died.

(3) Then, some of the people who had seen what had happened said, "Where has this child come from so that his every word is a completed deed?"

(4) And going to Joseph, the parents of the one who had died found fault with him. They said, "Because you have such a child, you are not allowed to live with us in the village, or at least teach him to bless and not curse. For our children are dead!"

Chapter 5

(1) And taking his child aside, he warned him, saying, "Why are you doing these things? These people are suffering and they hate us and cause trouble for us."

(2) Then, Jesus said, "I know that the words I speak are not mine. Nevertheless, I will be silent for your sake, but these people will bear their punishment." And immediately his accusers became blind.

(3) When they saw what he had done, they were extremely afraid and did not know what to do. And they talked about him, saying, "Every word he speaks, good or evil, is an event and becomes a miracle."

(4) When Joseph saw that Jesus had done this, however, he was outraged and took his ear and pulled it extremely hard. (5) Then, the child became angry and said to him, "It is enough for you to seek and not find, but too much for you to act so unwisely. (6) Do you not know that I am not yours? Do not trouble me."

Chapter 6

(1) A teacher named Zacchaeus overheard everything Jesus said to Joseph and marveled, saying to himself, "As just a child, he utters these things." And taking Joseph aside, he said to him, "You have a wise child; he has a good mind, but give him to me that he may learn letters. I will teach him all knowledge so that he will not be rebellious."

(3) Replying, Joseph said to him, "Nobody except God can subordinate this child. Do not consider him to be a small cross, brother."

(4) As Jesus heard Joseph saying this, he laughed and said to Zacchaeus, "Really, teacher, what my father has said to you is true. (5) I am the Lord of this people and am here in your presence and have been born among you and am with you. (6) I know where you are from and how many years there will be in your lives. I am telling you the truth, teacher, when you were born, I existed. And if you want to be a perfect teacher, listen to me and I will teach you wisdom which nobody knows except me and the one who sent me to you. (7) For you are my disciple and I know you, how old you are and how old you will live to be. (8) And when you see the cross my father has described, you will believe that everything I have said to you is true."

(9) Then, the Jews who were present and heard Jesus were amazed and said, "What a strange and remarkable event. The child is only five years old and already he says such things. For we never heard anyone who speaks words like this child does."

(10) Replying to them, Jesus said, "Are you so amazed? Then you should believe more of what I said to you. I really also know when you and your parents were born and I will tell you this remarkable fact: even when the world was created, I and the one who sent me to you existed."

(11) When the Jews heard the child say this, however, it made them angry, even though they were not able to reply to his speech. (12) Then, the child came forward and leaping toward them, he said, "I taunted you! For I know that you are amazed by little things and have minuscule minds."

(13) Since they thought they were being consoled by the child's exhortation, the teacher said to Joseph, "Lead him to the school and I will teach him letters."

(14) So Joseph took him by the hand and led him into the classroom. (15) And the teacher wrote the alphabet for him and began to practice it many times, but the child said nothing and did not answer him for a long time. (16) Becoming outraged, the teacher hit him on the head. After enduring this stoically, the child said to him, "I am teaching you more than being taught by you because I know the letters you are teaching me and your judgment is great. These things are to you like a copper pitcher or a clashing cymbal which do not offer glory or wisdom through sound. (17) Nobody understands the power of my wisdom." (18) Then, when his rage was finished, he said the alphabet from alpha to omega very quickly.

(19) Looking the teacher in the face, he told him, "Since you do not know the nature of the alpha, how are going to teach me the beta? (20) Hypocrite, if you know, first teach me the alpha then I will believe what you say about the beta." (21) Then, he began to tell the teacher about the first letter. And the teacher was not strong enough to say anything.

(22) Then, while many were listening, he said to Zacchaeus, "Listen, teacher, and observe the structure of the first letter, (23) how it has two standard lines and impresses coming to a point in the middle and remaining there, coming together, lifting up, dancing, having three corners, having two corners, without strokes, of one family, well-balanced, as long as the alpha has equal lines."

Chapter 7

(1) When Zacchaeus heard such great words and allegories of this sort about the first letter from the child, he was at a loss over what his defense and teaching could be. (2) And he said to those present, "Oh me, I am suffering and at a loss and am ashamed of myself because I took this child. (3) So take him, I urge you, brother Joseph. I am not able to bear his stare or his direct speech. (4) This child was not born of the earth; he is even able to subdue fire. Perhaps, he was born before the creation of the world. (5) What womb bore him, what sort of mother brought him up, I know not. (6) Oh me, friends, I am going out of my mind. (7) I deceived myself and am suffering unimaginably. I struggled to have a student and I have found that I have a teacher. (8) Brothers, consider the shame: an experienced leader has been conquered by a child! (9) And I may have to lose heart and die because of this child. For at this very hour, I am not able to look him in the eye. (10) When everyone says that I have been conquered by a child, what can I say? And what more is there to say about the lines of the first letter than what he already told me? I do not know. (11) So I beg you, brother Joseph, take him to your house. Whether I should call him a god or an angel or something else, I do not know."

Chapter 8

(1) While the Jews were advising Zacchaeus, the child had a great laugh and said, "Now, the fruitless bear fruit and the blind see and the deaf in the understanding of the heart hear. (2) I am here from above that I may rescue those below and call them to higher things, just as the one who sent me to you commanded me."

(3) And when the child completed his speech, those who were under his curse were immediately saved, (4) but from then on, nobody dared to make him angry because they did not want to be cursed or crippled.

Chapter 9

(1) And after a few days passed, Jesus was up on a roof of a house. And one of the children playing with him died after falling off the roof. And when the other children saw, they fled and Jesus was left standing alone.

(2) When the parents of the one who had died came, they accused Jesus, "Troublemaker, you threw him down."

(3) But Jesus replied, "I did not throw him down, rather he threw himself down. When he was not acting carefully, he leaped off the roof and died."

(4) Jesus leaped off the roof and stood by the corpse of the boy and cried out with a loud voice and said, "Zeno," - for that was his name - "rise up, talk to me: did I throw you down?"

(5) And rising up immediately, he said, "No, Lord, you did not throw me down, but you did raise me up."

(6) And when they saw this, they were overwhelmed. The parents of the child glorified God on account of the sign which had happened and they worshipped Jesus.

Chapter 10

(1) A short number of days later, when a certain young man was splitting wood in the neighborhood, his ax fell and cut through the bottom of his foot. As it became bloodless, he was dying.

(2) Then, there was a great clamor and a crowd formed and the child Jesus ran there. And forcing his way through the crowd, he went and seized the young man's wounded foot. Immediately, it was healed.

(3) Then, he said to the young man, "Get up now, chop the wood and remember me."

(4) When the crowd saw what had happened, they worshipped the child, saying, "Truly, the spirit of God dwells in this child."

Chapter 11

(1) When Jesus was six years old, his mother sent him to draw water to carry into the house. But he accidentally let the water go in the crowd, (2) and crashing, the water jar broke. (3) But unfolding the cloak which was thrown around him, he filled it with water and carried it to his mother.

(4) When his mother saw the sign he had done, she kissed him and treasured in her heart the mysterious things she had seen him do.

Chapter 12

(1) Then again, in the season of sowing, the child went with his father to sow grain in their field. And as his father was sowing, the child Jesus also sowed one measure of grain. (2) And after he harvested and threshed it, it produced one hundred measures. (3) And calling all the poor of the village to the threshing floor, he gave them grain freely. And Joseph carried the remaining grain away. (4) Jesus was eight years old when he did this sign.

Chapter 13

(1) Since his father was a carpenter, he was making plows and yokes in that season. (2) An order for a bed was given to him from a rich man, (3) but one of the boards, the one called the crossbeam, was shorter than the other. And since Joseph had no idea what to do, the child Jesus said to his father Joseph, "Put the two pieces of wood down and line up the ends."

(3) And Joseph did just as the child told him. Then, Jesus stood at the other end and grasped the shorter piece of wood and stretching it, he made it equal with the other.

(4) And his father Joseph saw and was amazed and, taking the child, he kissed him, saying, "I am blessed because God gave me this child."

Chapter 14

(1) When Joseph saw the child's willingness and age and that his mind was also ready, he again wanted him to become accustomed to letters. So, taking him, he gave him to another teacher. (2) The teacher said to Joseph, "First I will teach him Greek, then Hebrew." For the teacher knew about the child's earlier attempt and was afraid. Nonetheless, after writing the alphabet, he instructed the boy for many hours, even though he did not reply to him.

(3) Then, Jesus said to him, "If you are really a teacher and if you know the letters so well, tell me the meaning of the alpha and I will tell you the meaning of the beta."

(4) As he was growing frustrated, the teacher struck him on the head. Then, Jesus became angry and cursed him. Immediately, he fainted and fell on his face.

(5) Then, Jesus turned back to Joseph's house, but Joseph was distressed. He instructed the boy's mother, "Do not let him out the door because the people who anger him will die."

Chapter 15

(1) After some time had passed, again another teacher, a close friend of Joseph, said to him, "Send the child to me in my classroom. Perhaps with flattery, I will be able to teach him the letters."

(2) And Joseph said to him, "If you are sure, brother, take him with you." And while he took him along with much fear and anxiety, the child went along gladly.

(3) And coming boldly into the classroom, he found a book lying on the desk and taking it, he read the letters in it. Opening his mouth, he spoke in the Holy Spirit and taught the law to those standing there.

(4) A large multitude came and stood around, listening to him. And they marveled at the fullness of his teaching and the readiness of his speech, saying, "This is a child saying such things."

(5) When Joseph heard what was going on, he was afraid and ran to the classroom, thinking, "This teacher is not accustomed to him."

(6) The teacher, however, said to Joseph, "Brother, I want you to know that I received the child as a student, but since he is full of grace and wisdom, I am asking you, brother, take him to your house."

(7) When the child heard these things, he immediately smiled at him and said, "Since you have spoken and witnessed correctly, for your sake the one who was wounded will be healed." And at once, the other teacher was healed. Then, Joseph took the child and went back to his house.

Chapter 16

(1) Then, Joseph sent his son James to tie up wood and bring it into his house, but the child Jesus also followed him. And while James was collecting the bushes, a viper bit his hand. (2) And as he lay on the ground dying, Jesus approached and blew on the bite. And immediately, his anguish ceased and the animal broke apart and at once James was healthy.

Chapter 17

(1) After these things happened, an infant in Joseph's neighborhood died and his mother mourned greatly. When Jesus heard that she was extremely sad and was making an uproar, he ran there frantically.

(2) And finding the child dead, he touched his stomach and said, "I say to you, infant, do not die, but live and be with your mother."

(3) Immediately, he was resurrected and laughed. Then, Jesus said to the woman, "Take the child, give him your breast, and remember me."

(4) And when the crowd standing around saw this, they were amazed and said, "Truly, this child either was God or an angel of God because all his words are completed deeds." And Jesus departed from there playing with other children.

Chapter 18

(1) Another year later, a man building a house died after falling from the full height of it. And after a great commotion began, Jesus stood up and went there. (2) And seeing the dead man lying there, he grabbed his hand and said, "I say to you, man, arise, do your work." And rising up immediately, he worshipped him.

(3) When the crowd saw, they were amazed and said, "This child is a heavenly being. For he has saved many souls from death and has the power to continue saving souls throughout his whole life."

Chapter 19

(1) When he was twelve years old, his parents went to Jerusalem with a caravan for the festival of Passover, as was their custom. (2) And after the Passover, they returned to their home. When they departed, however, the child Jesus returned to Jerusalem, although his parents thought he was in the caravan. (3) After traveling along the road for one day, they sought him among their relatives. When they did not find him, they grieved. And they turned back to the city, searching for him.

(4) And after three days, they found him in the temple, sitting in the middle of the teachers and listening to the law and questioning them. (5) Everyone paid attention to him and was amazed at how this child was questioning the elders and teachers of the people so closely, interpreting the chief points of the law and parables of the prophets. (6) Then, his mother Mary came to him and said, "Why did you do this to us, child? See how we are troubled as we search for you."

(7) And Jesus said to them, "Why are you searching for me? Do you not know that I must be in my father's house?"

(8) Then, the scribes and Pharisees said, "Are you the mother of this child?"

(9) She said, "I am."

(10) And they said to her, "Blessed are you among women because God has blessed the fruit of your womb. For we have never seen or heard such glory or virtue or wisdom."

(11) When Jesus got up, he followed his mother and submitted to his parents. And his mother treasured everything that had happened. (12) And Jesus continued to grow in wisdom and age and grace.

(13) To him be the glory forever and ever, amen.

Terus.....ada lagi yang ini...

http://www.gnosis.org/library/psudomat.htm

The Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew

mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:53 am

Terus.....ada lagi yang ini...

CHAP. 1. ........ And at the age of twenty he took to wife Anna, the daughter of Achar, of his own tribe, that is, of the tribe of Judah, of the family of David. And though they had lived together for twenty years, he had by her neither sons nor daughters

CHAP. 2 ...... For Thou, O God, knowest my heart, that from the beginning of my married life I have vowed that, if Thou, O God, shouldst give me son or daughter, I would offer them to Thee in Thy holy temple. And while she was thus speaking, suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared before her, saying: Be not afraid, Anna, for there is seed for thee in the decree of God; and all generations even to the end shall wonder at that which shall be born of thee. And when he had thus spoken, he vanished out of her sight. But she, in fear and dread because she had seen such a sight, and heard such words, at length went into her bed-chamber, and threw herself on the bed as if dead. And for a whole day and night she remained in great trembling and in prayer. And after these things she called to her her servant, and said to her: Dost thou see me deceived in my widowhood and in great perplexity, and hast thou been unwilling to come in to me? Then she, with a slight murmur, thus answered and said: If God hath shut up thy womb, and hath taken away thy husband from thee, what can I do for thee? And when Anna heard this, she lifted up her voice, and wept aloud.

CHAP. 3. -- At the same time there appeared a young man on the mountains to Joachim while he was feeding his flocks, and said to him: Why dost thou not return to thy wife? And Joachim said: I have had her for twenty years, and it has not been the will of God to give me children by her. I have been driven with shame and reproach from the temple of the Lord: why should I go back to her, when I have been once cast off and utterly despised? Here then will I remain with my sheep; and so long as in this life God is willing to grant me light, I shall willingly, by the hands of my servants, bestow their portions upon the poor, and the orphans, and those that fear God. And when he had thus spoken, the young man said to him: I am an angel of the Lord, and I have to-day appeared to thy wife when she was weeping and praying, and have consoled her; and know that she has conceived a daughter from thy seed, and thou in thy ignorance of this hast left her. She will be in the temple of God, and the Holy Spirit shall abide in her; and her blessedness shall be greater than that of all the holy women, so that no one can say that any before her has been like her, or that any after her in this world will be so. Therefore go down from the mountains, and return to thy wife, whom thou wilt find with child. For God hath raised up seed in her, and for this thou wilt give God thanks; and her seed shall be blessed, and she herself shall be blessed, and shall be made the mother of eternal blessing.

And when, after thirty days occupied in going back, they were now near at hand, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared to Anna, who was standing and praying, and said: (6) Go to the gate which is called Golden, (7) and meet thy husband in the way, for to-day he will come to thee.

CHAP. 4. --After these things, her nine months being fulfilled, Anna brought forth a daughter, and called her Mary. And having weaned her in her third year, Joachim, and Anna his wife, went together to the temple of the Lord to offer sacrifices to God, and placed the infant, Mary by name, in the community of virgins, in which the virgins remained day and night praising God. And when she was put down before the doors of the temple, she went up the fifteen steps (1) so swiftly, that she did not look back at all; nor did she, as children are wont to do, seek for her parents. Whereupon her parents, each of them anxiously seeking for the child, were both alike astonished, until they found her in the temple, and the priests of the temple themselves wondered.

CHAP. 8 .... Then Joseph received Mary, with the other five virgins who were to be with her in Joseph's house. These virgins were Rebecca, Sephora, Susanna, Abigea, and Cael; to whom the high priest gave the silk, and the blue, (5) and the fine linen, and the scarlet, and the purple, and the fine flax. For they cast lots among themselves what each virgin should do, and the purple for the veil of the temple of the Lord fell to the lot of Mary. And when she had got it, those virgins said to her: Since thou art the last, and humble, and younger than all, thou hast deserved to receive and obtain the purple. And thus saying, as it were in words of annoyance, they began to call her queen of virgins. While, however, they were so doing, the angel of the Lord appeared in the midst of them, saying: These words shall not have been uttered by way of annoyance, but prophesied as a prophecy most true. They trembled, therefore, at the sight of the angel, and at his words, and asked her to pardon them, and pray for them.

CHAP. 9.--And on the second day, while Mary was at the fountain to fill her pitcher, the angel of the Lord appeared to her, saying: Blessed art thou, Mary; for in thy womb thou hast prepared an habitation for the Lord. For, lo, the light from heaven shall come and dwell in thee, and by means of thee will shine over the whole world.

Again, on the third day, while she was working at the purple with her fingers, there entered a young man of ineffable beauty. And when Mary saw him, she exceedingly feared and trembled. And he said to her: Hail, Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. [1] And when she heard these words, she trembled, and was exceedingly afraid. Then the angel of the Lord added: Fear not, Mary; for thou hast found favour with God: Behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a King, who fills not only the earth, but the heaven, and who reigns from generation to generation.

mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:08 am

Biar tambah mabok...nih gw kasih lagi yang lainnya....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syriac_Infancy_Gospel

The Syriac Infancy Gospel is one of the texts among the New Testament apocryphal writings concerning the infancy of Jesus. It may have been compiled as early as the sixth century, and was based on the Infancy Gospel of Thomas, and Protevangelium of James.

One parallel story between an Infancy Gospel and the Qur'an is found in the Arabic Gospel Of The Infancy Of The Savior and Surah 19:29-34, where the story of Jesus speaking as a baby in the cradle in narrated.

The Arabic Gospel Of The Infancy Of The Savior:

v2 "He has said that Jesus spoke, and, indeed, when He was lying in His cradle said to Mary His mother: I am Jesus, the Son of God, the Logos, whom thou hast brought forth, as the Angel Gabriel announced to thee; and my Father has sent me for the salvation of the world."[3].

mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:10 am

Masih ada lagi...biar cocor lu bisa mingkem....

usil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Joseph_the_Carpenter

The History of Joseph the Carpenter (6th–7th C) is a compilation of traditions concerning Mary, mother of Jesus and the “holy family,” most likely composed in Byzantine Egypt in Greek in the late sixth or early seventh century, but surviving only in Arabic language translation.[1] The text gives support to the doctrine of perpetual virginity of Mary.

It is one of the texts within the New Testament apocrypha concerned with period of Jesus' life before he was 12.

Contents
The text is framed as an explanation by Jesus on the Mount of Olives concerning the life of Joseph, his stepfather. Agreeing with Mary's continued virginity, the text proclaims that Joseph had four sons (Judas, Justus, James, and Simon) and two daughters (Assia and Lydia) by a previous marriage. At age 90, after the death of his first wife, Joseph is given charge of the twelve year old virgin Mary. She lives in his household raising his youngest son James 'the less' along with Judas, until the time she is to be married at age 14½.

After this basic background, the text proceeds to paraphrase the Gospel of James, stopping at the point of Jesus' birth. The text states that Joseph was miraculously blessed with mental and physical youth, dying at the age of 111. His oldest sons (Justus and Simon) get married and have children, and likewise his two daughters get married and live in their own houses.

Joseph's death takes up a substantial portion of the text. He first lets out a significant prayer, including in his last words a series of lamentations about his carnal sins. Approximately 50% of the work is an extension of the death scene, in which the angel of death, as well as the archangels Michael and Gabriel, appear to him. At the conclusion of the text, Jesus affirms that Mary remained a virgin throughout her days by addressing her as "my mother, virgin undefiled."

The Text says "And the holy apostles have preserved this conversation, and have left it written down in the library at Jerusalem."

There are indications that the text was written in Egypt in the 5th century. Two versions survive, one in Coptic, the other in Arabic, with the Coptic version likely being the original. Much of the text is based on material in the Gospel of James.

The apocryphal Nag Hammadi codex "The First Revelation of James" states: Jesus speaking to James "I called you my brother, though you are not physically my brother." This adds an additional record of Mary's relationship to Jesus' brothers, allowing the explanation of her perpetual virginity.

mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:14 am

Yang ini juga...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libellus_de_Nativitate_Sanctae_Mariae

Libellus de Nativitate Sanctae MariaeFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search Libellus de Nativitate Sanctae Mariae (literally book of the birth of Saint Mary) is a text concerning the events surrounding the birth of Mary, mother of Jesus. It essentially originates as part of the Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew, and was treated as an independent work around the ninth century.[1]

Juga yang ini...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwife_Salome

Midwife Salome is a midwife at the Nativity of Jesus who appears in several apocryphal Gospels, and is still depicted with a companion in Eastern Orthodox icons of the scene, though she has long vanished from most Western depictions. A midwife Salome appears in the infancy gospel attached to the name of James the Just, the Protevangelion of James (ch. XIV):

14 And the midwife went out from the cave, and Salome met her. 15 And the midwife said to her, "Salome, Salome, I will tell you a most surprising thing, which I saw. 16 A virgin has brought forth, which is a thing contrary to nature." 17 To which Salome replied, "As the Lord my God lives, unless I receive particular proof of this matter, I will not believe that a virgin has brought forth." 18 Then Salome went in, and the midwife said, "Mary, show yourself, for a great controversy has arisen about you." 19 And Salome tested her with her finger. 20 But her hand was withered, and she groaned bitterly, 21 and said, "Woe to me, because of my iniquity! For I have tempted the living God, and my hand is ready to drop off."

That Salome is the first, after the midwife, to bear witness to the birth and to recognize Jesus as the Christ, are circumstances that tend to connect her with Salome the disciple. By the High Middle Ages this Salome was often identified with Mary Salome in the West, and therefore regarded as the believing midwife.[1]

mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:15 am

Gimana ndus...??? gw bikin lu MERANGKAK dan terus bakal gw gebukin di tret ini....

duhhh...senangnya hatiiiikuuuuu....

usil
mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:25 am

@SEGOROWEDI

mang odoy wrote:Kalo lu ngarti bahasa inggris...baca penggalan kisah diatas...
Sama aja...si Imam Yahudi pun menganggap NAZIS ketika mengetahui bahwa Maria yang Perawan dateng dateng ke Bait Suci sudah bawa anak....
Sang Imam Yahudi pun memaki maki bang Joseph, karena disangka telah menghamili PERAWAN MARIA.

trus apa dasarnya kisah tersebut yang benar dan yang ditulis ke 4 penulis salah??

Gw kan cuman ngasih MELEK mata lu yang bocos....maen tuduh sembarangan, tapi lu sendiri kagak tau literatur agama sendiri...setelah gw bukain...pan terbukti...apa yang lu tuduhin ke Quran bahwa Maria dihinakan oleh Kaumnya...di literetur Kristen sendiri diceritakan KISAH YANG SAMA...
Itu pointnya...ngarti lu..???

pun yang di apokrif juga tidak sama dengan versi isa-nya quran
yang murni mengisahkan maryam dihamili manusia jilmaan jibril

Mata lu bocoss...ni baca lagi...kalo kagak ngarti bahasa inggris, tinggal sewa penerjemah, lu kan cukong hotel....melati.

CHAP. 9.--And on the second day, while Mary was at the fountain to fill her pitcher, the angel of the Lord appeared to her, saying: Blessed art thou, Mary; for in thy womb thou hast prepared an habitation for the Lord. For, lo, the light from heaven shall come and dwell in thee, and by means of thee will shine over the whole world.

Again, on the third day, while she was working at the purple with her fingers, there entered a young man of ineffable beauty. And when Mary saw him, she exceedingly feared and trembled. And he said to her: Hail, Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. [1] And when she heard these words, she trembled, and was exceedingly afraid. Then the angel of the Lord added: Fear not, Mary; for thou hast found favour with God: Behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a King, who fills not only the earth, but the heaven, and who reigns from generation to generation.

YOUNG MAN boooo...aihhhh BRONDONGGGG.......

usil

dah dulu ahhh...nih kakaykna forum lagi error...susah banget mo ngetik...
mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by SEGOROWEDI Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:40 am

waduh...
si odong kesetanan..
yang saya butuhkan: bahwa ada kecocokan dan keterangan yang saling melengkapi diantara penulis-penulis injil apokrif tersebut

dan secara historis bisa dijelaskan hubungan personal antar penulis tersebut..
misalnya matius dan yohanes adalah sama-sama murid Yesus
markus pengikut petrus, yang juga murid Yesus
sedang lukas adalah pengikut paulus, yang bersama para rasul mengabarkan injil

bisa?
SEGOROWEDI
BRIGADIR JENDERAL
BRIGADIR JENDERAL

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by SEGOROWEDI Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:43 am

mang odoy wrote:Gimana ndus...??? gw bikin lu MERANGKAK dan terus bakal gw gebukin di tret ini....
usil

coba jawab dulu hal mendasar ini:
- apa dasarnya menilai apokrif benar dan kanonik salah?
- bahkan menilai contekan muhammad yang (paling) benar?
SEGOROWEDI
BRIGADIR JENDERAL
BRIGADIR JENDERAL

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by SEGOROWEDI Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:57 am

mang odoy wrote:Gw kan cuman ngasih MELEK mata lu yang bocos....maen tuduh sembarangan, tapi lu sendiri kagak tau literatur agama sendiri...setelah gw bukain...pan terbukti...apa yang lu tuduhin ke Quran bahwa Maria dihinakan oleh Kaumnya...di literetur Kristen sendiri diceritakan KISAH YANG SAMA...

jadi gak punya dasar ya? bahwa apokrif benar dan kanonik salah..
apalagi contekan muhammad (quran) yang paling benar selain iman buta tanpa logika

soal mary/maryam..
mana ada sosok Yusuf di quran-mu? adanya sosok maryam yang hamil dan melahirkan tanpa suami, jadi di mata publik dikenal sebagai wanita penzina..

mang odoy wrote:Mata lu bocoss...ni baca lagi...kalo kagak ngarti bahasa inggris, tinggal sewa penerjemah, lu kan cukong hotel....melati.

jadi kamu mengimani ini:
Fear not, Mary; for thou hast found favour with God: Behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a King, who fills not only the earth, but the heaven, and who reigns from generation to generation.

baguslah..
dan segeralah murtad!
SEGOROWEDI
BRIGADIR JENDERAL
BRIGADIR JENDERAL

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by SEGOROWEDI Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:24 am

mang odoy wrote:
Dan dia akhirnya lari sambil menggigil menuju rumahnya, meletakkan ember tersebut, mengambil kain unggu, dia duduk dan menarik kain tersebut. Dan datanglah seorang Malaikat berdiri didekatnya dan berkata ; "Jangan takut Mary, karena kau telah mendapat berkah dari Tuhan, dan kamu AKAN MENGANDUNG sesuai dengan FIRMAN Nya". Dan dia mendengar,dan bertanya tanya, berkatalah Mary; " Akankah aku mengandung oleh Tuhan, Tuhan yang hidup? dan akankah aku melahirkan sebagaimana setiap wanita melahirkan ??"

And the angel of the Lord said: Not so, Mary; for the power of the Lord shall overshadow thee: wherefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of the Most High. And thou shalt call His name Jesus, for He shall save His people from their sins. And Mary said: Behold, the servant of the Lord before His face: let it be unto me according to thy word.

Dan Malaikat itu pun berkata ; "Bukan begitu Mary, karena KEKUATAN Tuhan akan membayangi engkau; oleh karena itu juga sesuatu yang Suci akan dilahirkan oleh kamu dan dinamai anak dari yang maha tinggi. Dan kamu harus menamakannya Jesus, karena dia akan menyelamtkan kaumnya dari dosa."
Dan Mary berkata, "Saksikanlah wahai Abdi Tuhan (malaikat), biarkanlah itu terjadi sesuai FirmanNya"

[/color]

malaikat hanya memberi kabar bahwa mary akan mendapat berkah dari Tuhan

tapi versi quran..
malah manusia jilmaan jibril yang memberi anak pada maryam
beda sekalee...
SEGOROWEDI
BRIGADIR JENDERAL
BRIGADIR JENDERAL

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:08 pm

@SEGOROWEDI

mang odoy wrote:Ini sebabnya gereja tukang tepu memilah dan memilih, kitab mana yang LAYAK TAYANG...supaya umatnya tidak banyak nanya.

sekali lagi..
apa dasarnya kisah di apokrifmu itu benar dan kisah di 4 penulis salah?

Kisah di Apokrif banyak kesamaannya dengan Quran walo tidak 100%, pun kisah di Kitab APokrif jauh lebih logis, contohnya, kisah persalinan Yesus, diceritakan ada Dukun Beranaknya yang bernama SALOME. Bandingkan dengan Kanonik, dimana anak tuhan lahir kaya anak kambing, brojojol gitu aja, tanpa ada kejadian manusiawinya.

siapa penulis kisah apokrimu itu dan siapa-siapa penulis lain kisah tersebut?

Noo dah gw jeplakin....ketauan lu ya sekarang kagak becus bahasa inggris, ngaku ngaku aja lu juragan hotel, bahasa inggris kagak becus.
Kalo lu ngarti bahasa inggris, lu gak usah nanya siapa penulis lain dari cerita masa kecil Yesus dan persalinannya, di internet semua ada. Tapi karena skill lu cuman maen di bahasa persatuan, ya jeblok jadinya, kalah sama gw yang notabene seorang Muslim. Prett..!!

mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by SEGOROWEDI Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:22 pm

mang odoy wrote:Kisah di Apokrif banyak kesamaannya dengan Quran walo tidak 100%, pun kisah di Kitab APokrif jauh lebih logis, contohnya, kisah persalinan Yesus, diceritakan ada Dukun Beranaknya yang bernama SALOME. Bandingkan dengan Kanonik, dimana anak tuhan lahir kaya anak kambing, brojojol gitu aja, tanpa ada kejadian manusiawinya.

berarti memang kitab apokrif itu yang diconte muhammad..

soal kelahiran..
apa masalahnya dengan kelahiran yang tercatat di njil kanonik?
justeru quranmu yang mencatat kelahiran seperti binatang
di bawah pohin kurma, sendirian
si jibril yang menghamili malah hanya menonton, ketika si maryam
kelaparanpun malah disuruh menggoyang pohon kurma, gila..
pohon kurma digoyang..

mang odoy wrote:Noo dah gw jeplakin....ketauan lu ya sekarang kagak becus bahasa inggris, ngaku ngaku aja lu juragan hotel, bahasa inggris kagak becus.
Kalo lu ngarti bahasa inggris, lu gak usah nanya siapa penulis lain dari cerita masa kecil Yesus dan persalinannya, di internet semua ada. Tapi karena skill lu cuman maen di bahasa persatuan, ya jeblok jadinya, kalah sama gw yang notabene seorang Muslim. Prett..!!

coba minta kisah kelahiran dari 4 penulis apokrif!
SEGOROWEDI
BRIGADIR JENDERAL
BRIGADIR JENDERAL

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by SEGOROWEDI Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:26 pm

odong, saatnya kamu murtad!
SEGOROWEDI
BRIGADIR JENDERAL
BRIGADIR JENDERAL

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:33 am

SEGOROWEDI wrote:
mang odoy wrote:Kisah di Apokrif banyak kesamaannya dengan Quran walo tidak 100%, pun kisah di Kitab APokrif jauh lebih logis, contohnya, kisah persalinan Yesus, diceritakan ada Dukun Beranaknya yang bernama SALOME. Bandingkan dengan Kanonik, dimana anak tuhan lahir kaya anak kambing, brojojol gitu aja, tanpa ada kejadian manusiawinya.

berarti memang kitab apokrif itu yang diconte muhammad..

Jangankan Nabi Muhammad...gw aja umatnya baru tau sekarang masalah APokrif...berhubung teknologi sudah canggih...informasi melimpah ruah, tinggal ngegerakin 'tikus' komputer.

soal kelahiran..
apa masalahnya dengan kelahiran yang tercatat di njil kanonik?

Kelahiran Yesus versi Kanonik...kaya ngelahirin ANAK KUCING...berojol gitu aja, gak ada MANUSIAWInya....

Kelahiran Yesus versi Apokrif...sudah jelas niru PAGANISME...semua tokoh PAGANISME DILAHIRKAN DI DALAM GOA...

justeru quranmu yang mencatat kelahiran seperti binatang
di bawah pohin kurma, sendirian

Quran bukan CERBUNG kaya Kanonik....Surah Maryam dan Surah Al-Imran...MEMBANTAH ABIS..semua cerita dongeng Yesus/Nabi Isa yang telah diselewengkan dan dicampur baur dengan dongeng PAGANISME.

si jibril yang menghamili malah hanya menonton,

Jiahhh...becus nya cuman menuduh menghamili...jelasin kagak becus...dasar kristen kelas teri luh..
Justeru Kanonik yang menggambarkan PROSES KEHAMILAN MARIA OLEH YESUS...seperti proses kelahiran tokoh Paganisme.....si roh kardus MENAUNGI MARIA, dan Maria pun bermandikan cahaya ketika sedang DIGAGAHI oleh si roh kardus.....apa perlu gw bawa lagi postingan gw terkait pembahasan ayat secara bahasa Yunani nya...???
Muka badak lu yee..dah gw jelasin panjang lebar...masih kencing dimana mana...giliran nge reply..modal cuman SMS doang....

ketika si maryam
kelaparanpun malah disuruh menggoyang pohon kurma, gila..
pohon kurma digoyang..

Digoyang disana maksudnya ditekan sedikit..maka si buah korma itu berjatuhan, Buah Korma kalo sudah mateng bener...lu kentutin juga pada jatoh....
Jadi...bukan digoyang kaya ngegoyangin pohon tomat....dasar dodol lu...

mang odoy wrote:Noo dah gw jeplakin....ketauan lu ya sekarang kagak becus bahasa inggris, ngaku ngaku aja lu juragan hotel, bahasa inggris kagak becus.

coba minta kisah kelahiran dari 4 penulis apokrif!

Apa guna dan manfaatnya...???
mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:44 am

SEGOROWEDI wrote:
waduh...
si odong kesetanan..
yang saya butuhkan: bahwa ada kecocokan dan keterangan yang saling melengkapi diantara penulis-penulis injil apokrif tersebut

ha ha ha....KEDODONGAN lu yeee....
Dah jelas permintaan lu sebelumnya yang ini...

SEGOROWEDI ngiler:
itu kan omonganmu..
poin saya: apakah dongeng apokripamu itu ditulis oleh lebih dari satu orang?

Dan gw dah buktiin..bahwa THE INFANCY GOSPEL (masalah kelahiran) itu ada beberapa, yaitu:
1. The "Protoevangelium of James"
2. Infancy Gospel of Thomas
3. The Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew
4. The Syriac Infancy Gospel
5. The History of Joseph the Carpenter
6. Libellus de Nativitate Sanctae Mariae
7. Midwife Salome

Lu aja yang taunya tiap minggu ke gereja, diketek cuman ada PL dan PB hasil terjemahan Lembaga Alkitab Indonesiahh...

usil

dan secara historis bisa dijelaskan hubungan personal antar penulis tersebut..
misalnya matius dan yohanes adalah sama-sama murid Yesus
markus pengikut petrus, yang juga murid Yesus
sedang lukas adalah pengikut paulus, yang bersama para rasul mengabarkan injil

bisa?

ha ha ha ha..dah basi nduss....di tret lain dah gw jeplakin juga..bahwa para PENULIS KITAB KANONIK pun BUKAN MURID LANGSUNG YESUS...
Ahh payah lu....modal sekolah minggu doang...mau debat sama USKUP ODOY....

usil
mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:49 am

SEGOROWEDI wrote:

mang odoy wrote:Gimana ndus...??? gw bikin lu MERANGKAK dan terus bakal gw gebukin di tret ini....
usil

coba jawab dulu hal mendasar ini:
- apa dasarnya menilai apokrif benar dan kanonik salah?

Bagi gw..Apokrif maupun Kanonik...tidak 100% SALAH...tapi juga..tidak 100% BENAR...
Patokan gw jelas Al-Quran...yang sesuai..berarti itu adalah SERPIHAN SERPIHAN KEBENARAN yang masih ada dalam Kanonik maupun Apokrif..

- bahkan menilai contekan muhammad yang (paling) benar?

Kalowpun lu masih NUDUH bahwa Muhammad telah MENCONTEK...inipun tidak berdasar sama sekali...tau dari mana Muhammad masalah KANONIK dan APOKRIF..??
Apa masih mau ngandelin hujjah..bahwa si buta dari goa hantu lah yang ngedongeng sama Muhammad masalah ke keristenan...???
Apa buktinya...???
Kasih gw referensi yang jelas...dan bukan KENTUT melulu.....
Debat ko cuman modal nekad sama iman doang....

usil
mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:29 pm

SEGOROWEDI wrote:
mang odoy wrote:Gw kan cuman ngasih MELEK mata lu yang bocos....maen tuduh sembarangan, tapi lu sendiri kagak tau literatur agama sendiri...setelah gw bukain...pan terbukti...apa yang lu tuduhin ke Quran bahwa Maria dihinakan oleh Kaumnya...di literetur Kristen sendiri diceritakan KISAH YANG SAMA...

jadi gak punya dasar ya? bahwa apokrif benar dan kanonik salah..
apalagi contekan muhammad (quran) yang paling benar selain iman buta tanpa logika

Dasarnya jelas Al-Quran...Surah Maryam dan Surah Al-Imran adalah 2 surah yang MEMBANTAH ABIS dan MENGKOREKSI semua kisah tentang Nabi Yesus/nabi Isa versi Kanonik maupun APokrif.
Kalow pun lu nuduh Quran adalah HASIL CONTEKAN MUHAMMAD...inipun perlu penjelasan lebih lanjut, bukan sekedar nuduh dengan modal DENGKI BENCI doang...tapi pake elmu..pake wawasan...tu otak bukan cuman bedenyut doang, pake buat mikir...kalo emang sudah gak jalan...berarti ZOMBIE....mayat hidup, otak cuman bedenyut doang...

usil

soal mary/maryam..
mana ada sosok Yusuf di quran-mu?

Justeru Quran mengkoreksi...bahwa sosok Yusuf si Tukang Kayu hanyalah BONEKA hasil ILLUSI.

Yang bener aja....Maria si Gadis Suci yang oleh orang tuanya dinadarkan untuk jadi Abdi Tuhan...malahan DIUNDI kaya SDSB...???
Coba liat petikan cerita berikut..

CHAP. 8. -- Now it came to pass, when she was fourteen s years old.......

..... And the priest said: To-morrow let every one who has no wife come, and bring his rod in his hand. Whence it happened that Joseph (1) brought his rod along with the young men. And the rods having been handed over to the high priest, he offered a sacrifice to the Lord God, and inquired of the Lord. And the Lord said to him: Put all their rods into the holy of holies of God, and let them remain there, and order them to come to thee on the morrow to get back their rods; and the man from the point of whose rod a dove shall come forth, and fly towards heaven, and in whose hand the rod, when given back, shall exhibit this sign, to him let Mary be delivered to be kept......

Ini kan konyol namanya.....GADIS SUCI kok diobral kaya celana dalam...???
Mangkanya...Al-Quran menyindir kejadian ini..

Yang demikian itu adalah sebagian dari berita-berita ghaib yang Kami wahyukan kepada kamu (ya Muhammad); padahal kamu tidak hadir beserta mereka, ketika mereka melemparkan anak-anak panah mereka (untuk mengundi) siapa di antara mereka yang akan memelihara Maryam. Dan kamu tidak hadir di sisi mereka ketika mereka bersengketa. (QS. 3:44)

Dan...APokrip menceritakan..bahwa PEMENANG SAYEMBARA untuk mendapatkan GADIS CANTIK NAN SUCI MARY..adalah AKI AKI BANDOT TUA yang sudah punya banyak anak....

...Joseph answered him: I indeed do not despise the will of God; but I shall be her guardian until I can ascertain concerning the will of God, as to which of my sons can have her as his wife. Let some virgins of her companions, with whom she may meanwhile spend her time, be given for a consolation to her. Abiathar the high priest answered and said: Five virgins indeed shall be given her for consolation, until the appointed day come in which thou mayst receive her; for to no other can she be joined in marriage.

Then Joseph received Mary, with the other five virgins who were to be with her in Joseph's house. These virgins were Rebecca, Sephora, Susanna, Abigea, and Cael; to whom the high priest gave the silk, and the blue,

Dalam penggalan ayat diatas...YUSUF SI TUKANG KAYU memenangkan Mary...dan memboyong ke rumahnya,....agar suatu saat, bisa DIKAWINKAN DENGAN ANAKNYA....lain ceritanya dengan KANONIK..b.ahwa justru si Yusuf lah yang BERTUNGANAN dengan Maria dan MENGGAGAHI Maria....sehingga melahirkan anak anak selanjutnya.

Tapi..kisah inipun DIBANTAH oleh Al-Quran...gadis sesuci Mary.....maka yang memeliharapun..bukan orang sembarangan.....Nabi Zakaria lah yang memelihara Mary.... dan pihak Judaisme maupun Kristen pun sudah mafhum siapa tokoh yang satu ini....salah satu THE HIGHEST PRIEST dalam jajaran kepengurusan Bait Suci di Jerusalem...
Hal ini dijelaskan oleh Al-Quran..

Maka Rabbnya menerimanya (sebagai nazar) dengan penerimaan yang baik, dan mendidiknya dengan pendidikan yang baik dan Allah menjadikan Zakariya pemeliharanya. Setiap Zakariya masuk untuk menemui Maryam di mihrab, ia dapati makanan di sisinya. Zakariya berkata: "Hai Maryam dari mana kamu memperoleh (makanan) ini". Maryam menjawab: "Makanan itu dari sisi Allah". Sesungguhnya Allah memberi rezki kepada siapa yang dikehendaki-Nya tanpa hisab. (QS. 3:37)

Jadi...darimana kalo dikatakan Al-Quran ini adalah HASIL CONTEKAN...???
Ngomong kok pake anuss...????

usil

adanya sosok maryam yang hamil dan melahirkan tanpa suami, jadi di mata publik dikenal sebagai wanita penzina..

Masalah inipun..dalam literatur Kekeristenan dijelaskan hal yang serupa...bahwa Yahudi yahudi pada masa itu...terbagi menjadi 2 golongan..ada yang menganggap suci Maria..dan ada juga yang menganggap NAZIS kepada Maria...
Baca yang ini..

CHAP. 12.-- ........... And when all the people were in the utmost astonishment, seeing that she was with child, and that no sign had appeared in her face, they began to be disturbed among themselves by conflicting statements: some said that she was holy and unspotted, others that she was wicked and defiled.

Lu nya aja Kristen kuper...taunya PB dan PL terjemahan LAI doang, kalo hari minggu ada diketek lu....

usil

mang odoy wrote:Mata lu bocoss...ni baca lagi...kalo kagak ngarti bahasa inggris, tinggal sewa penerjemah, lu kan cukong hotel....melati.

jadi kamu mengimani ini:
Fear not, Mary; for thou hast found favour with God: Behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a King, who fills not only the earth, but the heaven, and who reigns from generation to generation.

baguslah..
dan segeralah murtad!

Ha ha ha ha.....mefett ni yeeeee......jia ha ha ha ha ....

Selama ini lu kan nuduh Jibril telah MENGGAGAHI MARYAM karena dengan dalih di Quran dijelaskan bahwa Jibril menjelma jadi MANUSIA SEMPURNA...??? kan itu hujah eluh...???

Nah..di Literatur kristen...inipun diceritakan hal yang serupa....nih baca lagi..

"...Again, on the third day, while she was working at the purple with her fingers, there entered a young man of ineffable beauty..."

..dan kemudian, pada hari yang ketiga, ketika dia (Mary) sedang memainkan kain yang ungu dengan jarinya, maka masuklah seorang pemuda dengan ketampanan yang tiada tara..."

Mau cocor apa lagi lu hah....???

usil

mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by mang odoy Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:42 pm

SEGOROWEDI wrote:Again, on the third day, while she was working at the purple with her fingers, there entered a young man of ineffable beauty. And when Mary saw him, she exceedingly feared and trembled. And he said to her: Hail, Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. [1] And when she heard these words, she trembled, and was exceedingly afraid. Then the angel of the Lord added: Fear not, Mary; for thou hast found favour with God: Behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a King, who fills not only the earth, but the heaven, and who reigns from generation to generation.

odong, saatnya kamu murtad!

Yang jadi POINT dengan postingan ayat diatas..adalah bahwa....
ELuh....SEGOROWEDI.... telah MENUDUH MALAIKAT JIBRIL MENGGAGAHI MARIA (emang malaikat punya titit..??? ha ha ha ).... dengan dalih bahwa di Al-Quran dijelaskan seperti ini...

Dan ceritakanlah (kisah) Maryam di dalam Al-Qur'an, yaitu ketika ia menjauhkan diri dari keluarganya ke suatu tempat di sebelah timur, (QS. 19:16)
maka ia mengadakan tabir (yang malindunginya) dari mereka, lalu Kami mengutus roh Kami 901 kepadanya, maka ia menjelma di hadapannya (dalam bentuk) manusia yang sempurna". (QS. 19:17)

Mangkanya...gw balikin..bahwa dalam literatur Kristen pun dijelaskan seperti ini...

"...Again, on the third day, while she was working at the purple with her fingers, there entered a young man of ineffable beauty..."

..dan kemudian, pada hari yang ketiga, ketika dia (Mary) sedang memainkan kain yang ungu dengan jarinya, maka masuklah seorang pemuda dengan ketampanan yang tiada tara..."

Dan tuduhan eluh...bahwa Malaikat Jibril punya titit dan MENGGAGAHI MARYAM dengan dalih dari ayat ini...

Ia (Jibril) berkata: "Sesungguhnya aku ini hanyalah seorang utusan Rabbmu, untuk memberimu seorang anak laki-laki yang suci". (QS. 19:19)

Dengan segenap KEBENCIAN DAN KEDENGKIAN dari hati lu yang HITAM PEKAT KAYA ASPAL....eluh sudah berani beraninya mengartikan kata "MEMBERIMU" dalam ayat diatas dengan arti MENGGAGAHI DENGAN TITIT...kan gitu...??

Nah...sekarang lu mau cocor apa lagi dengan data data diatas...???
Gw tunggu lu sampe mana lu punya otak dan wawasan.....!!

usil
mang odoy
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Delete-By Mod
Thread debat VS
Tamu

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Delete-By Mod
Thread debat VS
Tamu

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Moderator 1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:16 pm

duren swt wrote:@Mod

Klo elo Delet

Gw buat tri BARU
Duren, Jangan mengacau !
Silahkan kalau ingin buka Thread baru

Moderator 1
Moderator 1
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:23 pm

@Mod

Kalau anda memang FAIR ... harusnya anda ga perlu PHOBIA menghapus post saya

Apa ga bisa anda menimbang ISI post saya yang SUNGGUHAN ..LALU MENG CUT NYA menjadi trit baru

Post yang ISI NYA sungguhan kok malah dianggap MENGACAU
Tamu

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Moderator 1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Silahkan buka thread baru, bukankah sudah saya persilahkan?
Ini SF debat VS, jangan mengacau!

kalau masih juga post disini, saya turunkan lagi level warningmu!
Moderator 1
Moderator 1
GLOBAL MODERATOR
GLOBAL MODERATOR

Male

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Halaman 2 dari 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas