FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

Save the quote "what people said" Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

Save the quote "what people said" Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI
FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save the quote "what people said"

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down

Save the quote "what people said" Empty Save the quote "what people said"

Post by isaku Mon May 09, 2016 11:14 am

"Who started the First World War? Was it Muslims?

Who started the Second World War? Was it Muslims?

Who killed about 20 million Aborigines in Australia? Was it Muslims?

Who sent the nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Was it Muslims?

Who killed more than 100 million Indians in North America? Was it Muslims?

Who killed more than 50 million Indians in South America? Was it Muslims?

Who took about 180 million of African people as slaves, of whom 88% died and thrown in the Atlantic? Was it Muslims?"

Israel lives in a pool of human blood. They just leaves one more step to complete the genocide against Palestinians. And you know what,  American always stay behind them.
You look wise and can judge correctly but you are totally wrong.
There are 1.5 billion Muslims and they are brothers to one another. When one by one Muslim country destroyed by yours and made one of the 100 million people reply and murder for revenge (which is not permitted in Islam), 1.5 billion people should be held accountable and forced to feel frightened and guilt as a result of Islamophobia. who destroy Iraq? who destroy Libya? Why do you guys always love carnage? why did you let the children lose their father so that it becomes a grudge?

mrDabbas wrote:quoting 1.5 billion Muslims as if the large number proves a point,  and it doesn't. There are 2 billion Buddhist communist Chinese,  what does that prove, that communism is better than Islam? See my point?

are all Buddhists communists? i dont see your point.

Besides, in such large numbers,  even 10% radicals is 150 million terrorists and that should get every civilized nations attention

where did you pull up this number? 10%? i understand you said "even" but no sir, not even 10% are what you refer to as "radicals"
if you want to make an assumption, make not 10% of 1.5 billion. i guess the number does matter if youre going to take big scoops and trow down some absurd assumptions.

Israel is a democratic country with more freedom than any Muslim nation can offer

we both know israel is an extention of america. Who gets the most aid from america? how many billions? who built the sky dome missle defense system? who funded it? i think Indonesia, the largest muslim country, offers people more freedom than does israel. why not speak of the settlement expansion and how it goes against everything "democratic"
hypocrisy.

They are the smallest in size and number,  yet they survive overwhelming odds

what "overwhelming odds"? the middle east was crippled after the world war. the middle east was divided in states with dictators appointed by america, britain and france. where were you in history class? the Israelis can not survive without america. america needs israel because of its location. israel needs american aid and weapons.

Both Jews and Palestinians deserve to live in peace and deserve dignity  

i agree, so maybe start integrating. it would also help if israel stops evicting people from their homes and building settlements illigalls on them, you know, but it might offend the Palestinians who were living there for generations.

Nobody destroyed Iraq or Libya, they are still there last time I checked.

LOL. how old are you? iraq had some of the best doctors and engineers in the world. after 2003, all the schools were either destroyed or shut down the the most densly populated areas. over 1 million innocent civilians died. kids grew up in violence, since 2003, so theyre mostly confused people who have had no formal education thanks to Operation Iraqi Freedom. the government in iraq is a mess since no one really trusts them. as for libya, when the US is leaving truck loads of US humvees and weapons there for isis to pickup, that can really mess up the demographics.

We are helping and funding the rebuilding and security of that country, now tell me what Islamic country helps build it back up after destroying it?

again, most islamic countries have dictators that run them that werent appointed by the people of that country. ie jordan, iraq, syria, saudia ect... You appoint them then you hold the poeple accountable for their actions? And are you really priding yourself on destroying the country and then rebuilding it? Not that you are actually "rebuilding" it. what have you rebuilt exactly? the ministry of oil in iraq was rebuilt by the US, i wonder why. a nice parlament building to house the US panel in iraq? no really, what have you rebuilt?? you shouldnt boat over things you claim to have done but really havent. and the pretense of priding yourself on "rebuilding" a country YOU destroyed is completely laughable.

If memory serves me correct,  Americans love peace, prosperity,  freedom and equality while Muhammad wished he could die over and over and over for his religion and "Martyrdom"\

first, no your memeory isnt serving you right. what was the first thing america did to its japanese citizens when they got a little scared? they did what trump would do. detention camps. why did america invade vietnam and how many innocent people had to die because americans couldnt figure out the difference between gurilla camps and small villages. dont forget the My Lai Massacre, where americans slaughtered an entire village because they had to meet a certain quota of body count. children and women slaughtered, an entire village. what about the nuclear attacks on Hiroshima? love? peace? prosperity? freedom? what about the one million dead iraqi civilans due to "operation iraqi freedom" ? what did you do to the red indians with the blankets you gave them? is there really a span of two decades where america has not slaughtered a large number of innocents?

finally, its nice you mentioned our prophet, peace and blessings be upon him. since his religion is peace, prosperity, freedom, love and equality, i dont blame him for wanting to die for it over and over again. im sure you could relate.

Jack Jones wrote:Did you know that Muhammad set down ten rules for war and they include the ban of killing elderly people, women and children, cows and even trees? So when you say things like this it just speaks to your profound ignorance in religion. And it is believed that the Qu’ran was revealed to Muhammad over the course of 23 years. I have no problem insulting you because I’m not Muslim, little do you know 40-50% of non-Muslims lived together under Muslim power for over 600 years, thats called the Ottoman empire. When Muslims lived under non-Muslim power? They faced genocide and torture. SO I think you might want to pick up a book before you comment on a religion with over 1.6 billion followers based on the decision of the radical few.

Mal Fabian wrote:ELECTION HAS WINNERS AND LOSERS , Muslim Sadik Khan 44 percent , anti Islam UKIP 3.6 percent, the sun
is shinning indeed , London has the first Muslim mayor of a major
western capital. Khan took 1,310,143 votes (57%) after second
preferences were taken into account, beating Conservative Zac Goldsmith
into second place on 994,614 (43%). His tally gave him the largest
personal mandate of any politician in UK history. one day people will
ask why Islam has increased more in the last 15 years than at any time
in history , despite all the negative media in western countries , more
and more people discover who the real terrorists are and who really
carried out the 9/11 attacks .

isaku
KAPTEN
KAPTEN

Male
Kepercayaan : Islam

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Save the quote "what people said" Empty Re: Save the quote "what people said"

Post by YADAH Mon May 09, 2016 6:14 pm

kalau perang & membunuh atas nama, ajaran, perintah agama, ISIS misalnya, itu bgmana ?
YADAH
LETNAN DUA
LETNAN DUA

Male
Kepercayaan : Protestan

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by SEGOROWEDI Mon May 09, 2016 6:19 pm

YADAH wrote:kalau perang & membunuh atas nama, ajaran, perintah agama, ISIS misalnya, itu bgmana ?

it was MUSLIMS
wkwk..
SEGOROWEDI
BRIGADIR JENDERAL
BRIGADIR JENDERAL

Kepercayaan : Protestan

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by YADAH Mon May 09, 2016 10:25 pm

oohhhhh
wkwkwk
YADAH