FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

Da Vinci was a Muslim, Iranian author claims Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

Da Vinci was a Muslim, Iranian author claims Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI
FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Vinci was a Muslim, Iranian author claims

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down

Da Vinci was a Muslim, Iranian author claims Empty Da Vinci was a Muslim, Iranian author claims

Post by Penyaran Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:45 am

Author of 'Leonardo Da Vinci's Drawings' says in this book he has proved that Da Vinci had been converted to Islam: "The book presents a comprehensive biography of Da Vinci and here for the first time I have proved that the artist had been converted to Islam based on authentic documents."

IBNA: Morteza Khalaj Amirhosseini's book "Leonardo Da Vinci's Drawings" contains best drawings as well as a detailed biography of this eminent artist. Based on valid sources, the book proves that Da Vinci had been converted into Persian.

Amirhosseini added: "I have prepared the book in order to address the needs of art students as there was no comprehensive book of Da Vinci's works available in Iran. We should know an artist by his works, but unfortunately Da Vinci is just an icon in Iran with mythological fame."

Amirhosseini went on to say that the book presents a complete biography of Da Vinci in which he has proved based on first-hand sources that the Renaissance artist had become a Muslim. However, the west prefers to keep silent on the subject, he added.

He added: "A French writer in the 19th century has evaluated the issue of Da Vinci's conversion to Islam in a treatise, but the west has banned the publication of this treatise."

'Leonardo Da Vinci's Drawings' is compiled by Morteza Khalaj Amirhosseini and published by Ketab-e Aban in 172 pages.

'The Wings of Simorgh', 'On Oil Painting', 'On Watercolor Painting', 'Mysteries of Miniature', 'The Life of Rafael', 'The Life of Rembrandt', 'The Life of Rubens', and 'The Magic of Drawing'.

sumber: http://www.ibna.ir/vdceox8znjh8xei.1kbj.html
Penyaran
LETNAN SATU
LETNAN SATU

Male

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas