FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

The Hoax of Our Lady of Fatima Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
welcome
Saat ini anda mengakses forum Laskar Islam sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh turut berdiskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi member LI. Silahkan REGISTER dan langsung LOG IN untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai member.

The Hoax of Our Lady of Fatima Follow_me
@laskarislamcom

Terima Kasih
Salam Admin LI
FORUM LASKAR ISLAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hoax of Our Lady of Fatima

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down

The Hoax of Our Lady of Fatima Empty The Hoax of Our Lady of Fatima

Post by Penyaran Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:53 pm

The Hoax of Our Lady of Fatima
Idolaters Beware... God is a Jealous God!

by David J. Stewart

What is the message of Fatima?

Woe unto Catholics! Our Lady of Fatima is a dirty Satanic hoax perpetrated by the Catholic religion. It is of the Devil and blatant idolatry. Roman Catholics claim that a supernatural event occurred in 1917 in which the “Blessed Virgin Mary” appeared repeatedly to 3 children in Fatima, Portugal.

Supposedly, the Virgin Mary gave a message to the 3 children. The Message of Fatima consists of an alleged number of precise predictions, requests, warnings and promises concerning the Catholic faith and the world, which were conveyed by the Blessed Virgin Mary to 3 shepherd children—Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco—in a series of ghostly apparitions at Fatima, Portugal from May to October 1917. An “apparition” means “the unexpected or unusual appearance of a ghostly figure.” It's a scam, a falsehood, a lie of the Devil, unscriptural in every way.

Many Catholic cultures pass a statue of Our lady of Fatima around from house-to-house throughout the year. It's considered a good-luck charm while in their home. The heathen statue is adorned in the center of their living room, given undivided attention by the family, and it is worshipped, which is the horrible sin of idolatry. Exodus 20:5 says that those who bow and pray to statues HATE God.

Exodus 20:4-5, “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt NOT BOW DOWN THYSELF TO THEM, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of THEM THAT HATE ME.” I make no apologies to rain on your parade when I speak the TRUTH... God hates the Catholic Church! God loves people, but God hates IDOLATRY.

Often, a photo of Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco is passed around amongst the idolatrous group, as they feast on food and praise the graven image. They talk about the alleged miracle of Our lady of Fatima. Then the photo is placed next to the statue, adorned so beautifully as the centerpiece of their living room. The graven image is alleged to bring a special blessing upon the home. One Catholic man told me that he waited for 8-years, only after persistent request, to finally have the statue of Our Lady of Fatima brought to his home for one week. The man's family fried fish and praised the demonic image, praying to the image, and committing idolatry instead of worshipping God in spirit and in truth as John 4:24 commands. Our lady of Fatima is a rotten hoax, a sinister TRADITION of men passed down from generation to generation. The hoax of Fatima allegedly happened in 1917, later turned into official Catholic dogma by the Vatican, provoking the wrath of God.

If you have a statue in your home of Our Lady of Fatima, or Our lady of Guadalupe, or The Image of Divine Mercy (allegedly seen by sister Faustina), then you are committing the wicked sin of IDOLATRY, spitting on the God of Israel. Catholics are arrogant, sinfully proud, and Jesus said about them: “Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition” (Mark 7:9).

Catholics have been deceitfully taught by the demonic Vatican that statues are no different than a picture of one's family and loved ones. Catholics are taught that adoration of statues is similar to looking at a photo of one's family and feeling love and admiration. However, this is a fraudulent teaching by the Vatican, because no one worships God by bowing and praying to a photo of their spouse and children. Catholics chant recited Rosaries and pre-written so-called “prayers.” It is 100% manmade tradition and idolatry. I asked a Catholic man why he recites memorized chants, instead of praying from the heart. He said it was the way he was brought up as a child. That is unacceptable to God. The Bible condemns placing family traditions above the Word of God (Mark 7:13). Catholics HATE GOD according to Exodus 20:5.

Oh what wickedness in the sight of God!

The statue of Our Lady of Fatima is idolized while in the possession of that family, guests are invited, a fish fry is cooked, prayers are made to the statue of Our lady of Fatima, the Rosary is chanted... AND GOD IS ANGRY!!! (Exodus 20:4-5).

Hebrews 10:31, “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”

The Rosary is Blasphemy!

Jeremiah 10:2, “Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.”

Why Catholics Say We should Believe the Message of Fatima

The following claims were obtained from www.fatima.org:

1. Supposedly, the events of Fatima were confirmed by an unprecedented public miracle, the Miracle of the Sun, which occurred at precisely the moment Lucia said it would. More than 70,000 people, including Masons, communists and atheists, reportedly saw the sun, seemingly contrary to all cosmic laws, twirl in the sky, throw off colors and descend to earth. The event was reported in newspapers around the world, including the New York Times.

However, the miraculous events which the onlookers reportedly saw were not contrary to nature at all. As a matter of fact, they were VERY NORMAL astronomical events. Please read the following simple explanation for the "miracle" of Fatima from the National UFO Center...

MASSIVE CORONAL MASS EJECTION FROM SUN

A gigantic coronal mass ejection (CME) occurred on May 13, 2000. Probably the largest of the year was recorded by NASA. Every eleven years our sun goes through a period of solar storms and these storms have been with us for centuries of recorded history. Solar flares emit high-speed particles that cause the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis. Radiation from the solar flares can give passengers in aircraft or UFOs a dose of radiation equivalent to a medical X-ray. Severe weather on Earth, volcanoes and earthquakes may be all tied to this activity on the sun. Satellites, communications, silicon circuitry, portable phones and alternating current outlets can all be effected. If your appliances start acting up it may be the result of these solar storms. Even severe headaches may be tied to the sun's activity. We are watching to see if the UFO activity is influenced by the sun's heavy solar activity and initial indications are that reports have slowed in recent weeks.

Pope John Paul's visit to Fatima, Portugal was punctuated by eruptions on the sun, marking the 83rd anniversary of miracle of Fatima that occurred on May 13, 1917. Witnesses at Fatima claimed to have seen the sun dance in the sky." Some claim this was an early UFO sighting, others claim it may have been unusual solar activity. The Vatican revealed the Third Secret that the Virgin Mary the mother of Christ is said to have told three children when she appeared at Fatima. The first two secrets foretold the end or World War I and the start of World War II along with the rise and fall of Communism. The Third Secret foretold the shooting of Pope John Paul II several years ago.

SOURCE: http://www.nationalufocenter.com/files/2000/FilersFiles19.htm

You can also read about Coronal Mass Ejections (CME's) on NASA's website. I trust NASA more than the Catholic church. The Roman Catholic Church has a bad reputation for making things up.

Exodus 32:35, “And the LORD plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.”

2. Another reason why Catholics claim that we should believe the Message of Fatima is because all of the Popes since the Fatima Miracle have recognized that the Message is authentic. Several Popes have gone to Fatima in person, including Paul VI, John Paul I and John Paul II. John Paul II said at Fatima in 1982 that "the Message of Fatima imposes an obligation on the Church."

Realistically, just because the Popes recognize the alleged Message of Our Lady of Fatima as "authentic" is certainly NO PROOF at all. Just because the Pope says something doesn't make it so. Catholics foolishly elevate their Popes to the idolatrous level of God's Vicar (representative) on earth. There is NO such teaching found in the Bible. God has no official representative upon the earth. All believers are God's representatives (2nd Corinthians 5:20).

3. Another reason why Catholics claim that we should believe the Message of Fatima is because of other alleged miracles have been performed by God authenticating the Fatima Message as coming from Him, not only at the time of the Miracle of the Sun, October 13, 1917, but down the years to the present day, reported miracles of conversions and cures which science seemingly cannot explain by natural means.

However, the Bible clearly teaches that Satan can also perform miracles, signs, and wonders (Revelation 13:14). We must be extremely careful about attributing anything to God simply because it is a miracle. Pharaoh's wicked magicians mimicked the Miracles which God performed at the hand of Moses. Satan is deceiving the world with his miracles, signs, wonders, and damnable heresies.

In addition, Charismatic such as Oral Roberts have been known to scam the masses with fake miracles and rigged healing services (an excellent book to read on this is The Charismatic Movement by Dr. John R. Rice | Order book HERE).

4. Another reason why Catholics claim that we should believe the Message of Fatima is because the Message of Fatima supposedly accurately predicted world events, which proves that it is a true prophecy.

The TRUTH is that any idiot saw World Wars coming. I predict that a future war is coming! Wow!, I must be a prophet. Why are the predictions so vague?

Also, the events that Our Lady of Fatima supposedly predicted could have easily been known in advance by Vatican insiders (friends of the richest and most powerful people). For anyone who understands the truth about history, they know that it was Wall Street bankers behind the diabolical Federal Reserve System, WW1, the Great Depression, WW2, etc. It was Wall Street that created Communism. It's A Conspiracy Too Monstrous To Conceive. IBM manufactured the devices used to stamp serial numbers on holocaust victims. Henry Ford was a person friend of Adolph Hitler. I. G. Farben (a German company) was a conglomerate of around 200 companies (many of which were U.S. companies) which manufactured the Zyklon B gas used to murder holocaust victims. The Vatican in Roman was involved in the brutal murdering of millions of innocent people in the holocaust. Did you know that the new Pope, Benedict XVI was a former Hitler Youth? It's true!

The prediction that Russia would rise to a world-power is NOT surprising in the least when one understands the deliberate creation of Communism.

The Message of the Blessed Virgin of Fatima is nothing more than a ridiculous and evil invention of the Roman catholic Church. There is NO PROOF of any cosmic miracle, other than than testimonies of people who THOUGHT they saw a miracle. What they saw in 1917 was an astronomical event which occurs repeatedly every 11 years. The Vatican used the event to dupe the ignorant masses who thought they had seen a "miracle" of nature. I'm sure that there have been people throughout history who were conned by some smart guy who predicted a solar eclipse, calling it a "miracle." The Catholic Church thrives on the ignorance of the masses. Most people don't have enough sense to question the "traditions" and "claims" of the Catholic Church, they just blindly believe the Vatican because they package everything in appealing wrappers. The Catholic religion is all about "eye candy." They offer a structured, non-spirit based system, from the cradle to the casket, step-by-step religion. Just add participation, no faith required.

I am NOT trying to be unkind. On the contrary, I care about people very much, which is why I am willing to risk being unpopular in exchange for giving you the TRUTH of God's Word. The Bible does NOT deal in traditions, it is the Word of God. You have been lied to by the Vatican for long enough!

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ." -Colossians 2:8

The Message and miracle of Fatima is a lie, a hoax. The Catholic Church propagates to the world that the Blessed Virgin of Fatima gave the following requests to the 3 children:

WHAT DOES THE MESSAGE OF FATIMA REQUEST?

At Fatima Our Lady said that God wished to establish in the world devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Our Lady said that many souls would be saved from Hell and the annihilation of nations averted if, in time, devotion to Her Immaculate Heart were established principally by these two means:

1) the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by the Pope together with the world's bishops in a solemn public ceremony, and

(2) the practice or receiving Holy Communion (and other specific devotions of about 1/2 hour in duration) in reparation for the sins committed against the Blessed Virgin Mary, on the first Saturdays of five consecutive months--a practice known to Catholics as "the First Saturday" devotion.

WHAT DOES THE MESSAGE OF FATIMA WARN?

It warns that if the requests of Our Lady of Fatima for the Consecration of Russia and the First Saturday devotion are not honored, the Church will be persecuted, there will be other major wars, the Holy Father will have much to suffer and various nations will be annihilated. Many nations will be enslaved by Russian militant atheists. Most important, many souls will be lost.

WHAT DOES THE MESSAGE OF FATIMA PROMISE?

The Message of Fatima promises that if the requests of Our Lady of Fatima are carried out "My Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will Consecrate Russia to Me, which will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to mankind.

SOURCE: http://www.fatima.org

This stuff is better than science fiction... as a matter of FACT, it is science fiction! Let me quote a phrase from the above article again...

"Our Lady said that many souls would be saved from Hell and the annihilation of nations averted if, in time, devotion to Her Immaculate Heart were established..."

Can anyone show me that in the Bible? No, you CANNOT! John 14:6 tells us that the ONLY way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God. . . .

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." -John 14:6

Catholicism is a lie of the Devil! No greater fraud exists in the world today than Roman Catholicism. From the cradle-to-the-casket, Roman Catholicism has a package for you, and it's all a package of rotten tomatoes. If you die in your sins you'll burn in Hell fire for all eternity (Revelation 20:11-15). Romans 10:3-4 expressly warns against going about to establish your “OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS.” You have no righteousness friend, and neither do I. But I'll tell you what, I do have the righteousness of Jesus Christ, which was imputed (credited) to my eternal record the moment I trusted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior 30-years ago. You can have the same righteousness of God imputed to your eternal record by faith alone in Jesus as the Christ (Romans 4:6).

Jesus commands in John 5:39 for us to SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES. And He tells us why in the rest of the verse... “for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which TESTIFY OF ME.” The Scriptures testify completely, exclusively and abundantly about the precious Lord Jesus Christ. In sharp contrast, Jesus' earthly mother, Mary, is not anything. The Vatican has been grasping at straws for centuries trying to justify the worship of Mary, but it's impossible to do so with the Word of God. Mary worship clearly originated back at Babel with Nimrod and Semiramis.

The Message of Fatima is Satanic, totally contrary to the Word of God! NO AMOUNT OF DEVOTION to Mary can save a person from hell. Where in the world did Catholics ever get the crazy idea that Mary is to be recognized at all? Read A Woman Rides the Beast. Roman Catholicism has it's origins in a heathen Babylonian religion which worshipped the “Queen of Heaven” (Jeremiah 44:19,25). ...

"The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger" —Jeremiah 7:18

The Catholic Church even addresses the “Blessed Virgin Mary” as the “Queen of Heaven,” revealing it's pagan ancient Babylonian origin. Where do you think they got that term from? It came from ancient Babylon. Please don't believe the lies of the Catholic religion any more, turn to Jesus Christ by faith and He WILL forgive you and cleanse your sins away with His precious blood (1st Peter 1:18,19; Revelation 1:5; 7:14). Ye Must Be Born Again!

The praise, prayers, and idolization of Our lady of Fatima is the same as witchcraft, because the Devil is the father of Catholicism. Nearly all Catholics are stubborn, close-minded, and knowingly REJECT the knowledge of God (Mark 7:6-13; Romans 10:3-4; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5; Romans 3:19-20 — King James Bible).

Matthew 22:29, “Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the Scriptures, nor the power of God.”

PROOF That Catholics WORSHIP Mary!
(The tradition of Our Lady of Fatima teaches that Mary gives eternal life to those who come to her by way of reciting the Rosary. This is a false Gospel.)

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/hoax_of_our_lady_of_fatima.htm
Penyaran
LETNAN SATU
LETNAN SATU

Male

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

The Hoax of Our Lady of Fatima Empty Re: The Hoax of Our Lady of Fatima

Post by janganbilangbilang Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:01 pm

previous 2 good info
janganbilangbilang
janganbilangbilang
SERSAN MAYOR
SERSAN MAYOR